[DENIED]Stlnaturals Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by stlnaturals, Jul 16, 2013.

?

Would I make a Good Moderator

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

What is your IGN? stlnaturals

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. I was banned on creative due to griefing for 2 weeks.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I'm 16

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? I have been a moderator on another server

When were you first seen on the server? January 8th 2013

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have skype and teamspeak

Are you active on the server? Yes.

Are you active on the forum? I am becoming more active.

Forum post count? 88 I believe might be 86

What time zone do live in? Central time zone Missouri

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? I will be available all the time in the week, and sometimes on weekends, In July 17-24th i will be gone due to baseball.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I am very friendly and i believe all of the players have a good relationship with me and some of the admins as well. I should be picked because i can be a good moderator and help this server strive. I also like playing on survival a lot more ever since I have gotten back from vacation.

2. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Should get on teamspeak. :D

3. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I don't think mod apps are being accepted anymore, or they have stopped for a while

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Until specified otherwise I believe we'll be taking and considering apps.

sharqman and stlnaturals like this.
  5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Denied. We don't think you have the activity and MOD like qualities we are looking for right now. We have seen a lot of immaturity, especially on creative server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.