Selling Horses

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, we can currently track if someone steals or kills your horse. Prism doesn't log horse inventories currently, so it's probably not a good idea to leave armor or saddles on a horse.

2. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

Good to know :D

3. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

That's what I meant when I mentioned the plugin, that it can't really track saddles and such. Somebody stole my gold armour a while ago so I would be happy if a plugin of some sort was put in. :)

4. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

I think there should really should be a hub listing such shops as active and what wares are available. I only knew of moose's shop for the first week I played. It'll help keep prices as matched as possible so the owners could provide incentives to buy from them. I think more businesses could strive based off of this model. Kind of like IRL.

AwesomeGuy2010 likes this.
  5. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

There is also something called 'the race to the bottom' which is essentially the competitors keep lowering their prices to attract customers. So far it's working great for Walmart and now I'm wondering if that'll happen with the horse market here creating a crash were horses become worthless space takers.

6. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

The "Race to the Bottom" almost seems like you're driving your own business model into the ground, lol.

7. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Oh no, no, I'm not. I've just been noticing that way too many people are selling horses.

8. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Both of you stop it keep the post mature and respect each others.

9. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Leaf stop trying to spark a discussion heading the wrong way. We dont want flaming ingame or on the forums.

10. AwesomeGuy2010

Kinda creepy that I was about to say the same thing....
    :eek:

11. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Go to the server guide, it's there.

12. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

Yea, i'm just new so I didn't retain a whole lot in terms of /warp oreshop and such thats not in the player directory (considering its not a player shop, but an admin shop). But also for goods/services such as what this thread is pertaining to (horse breeding).

13. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Speaking of horse breeding, anyone who is having a hard time figuring out what breed a horse is, ask CloverGreen_. I swear she spent over an hour staring at them finding the differences.

14. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

:3 there's now a sign board at /warp spawn where people can pay rupies to have their shop featured

15. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

Thanks for the heads up. Ill have to go there more often.

16. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

I can totally see an admin, mod, or high roller spamming that system out for the kicks.

17. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

[​IMG]
    You're all beautiful, and arguing hurts my insides. Everyone <3 each other.

18. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Not really sure what you mean by that. It's only 1000r per month for a sign, and you can easily get that much with 2 days of voting.

19. AwesomeGuy2010

majestic_moose
    Could I get this locked please? It's too full of other discussion and LeafGreen877 advertising his wares. I'll make a new thread.

20. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

I deleted the posts discussing his shop, but ok. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.