[DENIED]GiratinaGX7's Mod App

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by GiratinaGX7, Jul 26, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good moderator?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiratinaGX7

GiratinaGX7 New Member

What is your IGN?
    GiratinaGX7
    Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Not on survival. Only once on creative for calling QuietSea quiqui.
    Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    I am 13 and have the maturity of a 15 year old. I also keep a good positive nonserious attitude to keep players in a good mood. This way I can maintain peace while still keeping things proper and serious.
    Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    I have been a mod on two creative servers and am running two survival/pvp servers on my own ip.
    When were you first seen on the server?
    April 14, 2013 was the first time i logged into survival.
    Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I am a frequent skype user and am currently learning TeamSpeak.
    Are you active on the server?
    Very.
    Are you active on the forum?
    I am only active when there is a reason to be. However I am experienced with forum help for players.
    Forum post count?
    2 to 3. Mainly Requests.
    What time zone do live in?
    I live in the following time zone:[UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I am online constantly and I will only be away when I have big school assignments. I have time every single day to play online.
    What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I know what it takes to be an admin. I have always been a great help to servers and I have the attitude to keep players happily playing with no worries. I work hard and fulfill my responsibilities all the time.

Also. sry about the post on the mod app instructions page. Completely accidental.

2. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

GiratinaGX7 , I know this is going to offend you, but you don't even know how to play Minecraft. You have clearly demonstrated to many people that you are incapable of almost nothing productive. Also, from personal experience, I know that much of what you have said on your mod app is just sugared up fabrications regardless of how much you attempt to make yourself look good. Please, do not become an mod/admin for the sake of the server and the people who play on it.

3. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Learn to give your criticism respectfully or don't give it at all.

hywzerboydy and AwesomeGuy2010 like this.
  4. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Dream, you don't know this guy at all.

sharqman likes this.
  5. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

That doesn't give you a reason to be disrespectful. If you legitimately don't think Giratina will be a good mod vote no and move on. I'm done posting here.

AwesomeGuy2010 and TehRawB like this.
  6. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Don't ever attempt to apply again, your behavior towards survival staff proves you'll never be fit to hold staff position. Dishonorable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.