GiratinaGX7 harassing players

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by LeafGreen877, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

What is your IGN?:LeafGreen877
    What is the IGN of the offenders?: GiratinaGX7
    Which rules did they break?: As of right now he has been harassing/threatening/disturbing players on both
    the server and in Teamspeak.
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: CloverGreen_ kizzyfazzle kmpurplekat HappyHippo56
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: We told him several times
    that what he was doing was against the rules but regardless of our warnings, he continued.
    Around what time did it happen?:Starting July 24 to now.
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: We would preferentially like to see him gone but
    that may be a bit too harsh.
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident? : I realize we should've been
    screen-shooting it but we were evidently too involved to give the idea any thought until it was rather a bit
    too late. I'll see if i can procure anything that would be considered proof.
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Considering it was (or rather has
    been) occurring over the past few days, there have been many admins/mods on.
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Currently unaware if he has or has not.

Here is a clipping from the Teamspeak chat:

<19:13:19> "[GiratinaGX7] Gira" pokes you: I swear if you dont give all my stuff back!
    <19:14:32> "[GiratinaGX7] Gira" pokes you: I will delete your account. And you wnot be able to prove a thing

Only got one screenshot, I'll see if I can get any from CloverGreen_

http://i.imgur.com/5WtacbN.png

2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

The in-game stuff isn't too bad, if there are other screenshots of him doing anything wrong then it could become a problem.

3. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Grow up. Locked.

Dman2416 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.