Ban Appeal for MadnessIncarnate

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MadnessIncarnate, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadnessIncarnate

MadnessIncarnate New Member

What is your IGN? MadnessIncarnate
    Who banned you? Z_Milla
    Why were you banned? For killing a horse

When were you banned? July 25

How long is your ban? Perma

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I was walking around in the minecraft universe and I saw a white horse out in the open and I didn't know who's was but there was a saddle on it. Because I didnt think it belonged to anybody I killed it because I wanted the saddle so I could sell it.

Why should you be unbanned? I didn't know whos horse it was at the time so it was a complete accident. I promise next time I will ask if there's anything like that out in the open or by someones house. I hope you can reconsider un banning me I really enjoy this sever and I can also be an addition to your architects.

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

This is not the only reason, perhaps the ban did not update, but you also griefed the house of the person it belonged too..
    Are you sure you read the rules?

3. MadnessIncarnate

I did read the rules and I admit that I killed the horse but I promise I did not grief his house, but I know you don't even know me and my word probably means nothing to you, but I hope that you can trust me.

4. Pieman_Is_God

Lol dont try and lie, we have tools that log what you do...
    Lieing will only make it worse.

5. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I don't recall this ban at all. Sounds like a survival issue but your appealing for creative? I also found nothing for ban info on either server so I'm at a loss.

6. Pieman_Is_God

Oh yeh lol, its for survival, didnt notice it was in the wrong board aha
    Moved it :)

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  7. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

I was the one who banned you. In the ban message I put it was for 3 days. Unless you've done something else like Pieman was saying you should be unbanned today, July 28th

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

You killed two horses that were in pens, not in the wild, on survival. Stealing saddles from horses is illegal, killing horses is illegal, ban was 3 days by dreamz

9. MadnessIncarnate

All right I'll drop the act I did greif and I did kill the horse but I swear it wont happen again because this is one of my favorite severs.

10. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

We found more griefing/horse stealing later, which made the ban perm. What say you horse thief? Why should we allow you back into our kingdom?

11. MadnessIncarnate

I don't remember stealing a horse, I rode 1 but I never stole it I put it back.

12. Pieman_Is_God

Write a new appeal, this time don't lie, tell the truth and give us a good reason to let you back.

13. MadnessIncarnate

14. MadnessIncarnate

What is your IGN? MadnessIncarnate
    Who banned you? Dreamzz
    Why were you banned? For killing a horse, for greifing the owner of the horses house and for greifing another persons house.

When were you banned? July 25

How long is your ban? Perma

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I was just being an asshole at the time when I killed the horse and griefed the 2 houses.

Why should you be unbanned? I promise that it wont happen ever again I'll just leave other players stuff alone. I hope that you can re-consider the ban because when I wasnt doing that stuff I really enjoyed playing on this sever.

15. Pieman_Is_God

You will be unbanned in 1 week, don't do anything stupid again, otherwise its a straight perm, no appeals.

16. MadnessIncarnate

All right thank you.

17. MadnessIncarnate

Pieman it says that I am still banned, whats up with that?

18. Pieman_Is_God

uh might be an imported ban? unless you were banned again let me look.
    edit:unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.