Dominance of PvP

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by PieSquared761, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

The end resetting is hardly an organised event, the only reason it occurred after events and not when the nether was reset is because more people are usually on at that time. And of course a boss fight will favour those with the best gear, should we have another fight where the ender dragon deals half the damage and starts with 1/4 the health? A mining competition favours those who have the best gear as well (Eff IV unbr III pick, Fortune III pick, Eff IV unbr III shovel, ender chest, etc).

People complain because they're lazy and stingy with their current resources. Don't hoard your diamonds/gold/iron, sell them and buy prot books if you want to PvP. If you BYO levels, a full set of prot IV will set you back maybe 8k. PvP favours the miner more than it does the skilled player.

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Was it necessary to make it PvP?

Couldn't the egg just drop, an whoever picked up got it?

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

One simple solution to this whole debate: www.shadecrest.com/vote
    Hint, hint: Vote = Easy ass Rupies. Rupies = a chance to buy stuff.

Dman2416 likes this.
  4. PieSquared761

I don't need rupees or stuff in general :p

I should start voting, however.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not even going to argue why LoL community sucks. Pretty sure you know why a lot of people don't like it.
    [​IMG]

6. QuietSea

This thread is now about duckies and bunnies. Discuss.

CanOpenerTrooper and NMBr2d2 like this.
  7. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Ok, so bunnies are cute, and they hop around and eat carrots and shit, but duckies man! Those little guys guy swim all day, and they get outa the water am BAM the little duckie war train is dry and ready to look cute. Just my 2 cents.

QuietSea likes this.
  8. PieSquared761

Ducks have no bill. Whatnyou see is a dog mask to scare away predators. What you have read cannot be unseen.

Bunnies cannot lay eggs, so the Easter bunny hides candy inside of egg shaped dung every Easter.

Dman2416 and NMBr2d2 like this.
  9. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I am face palming. right now.

Here is a dumbed down version of what I meant: Vote and you get Rupies. Buy armor and weapons with Rupies. Buy enchants with Rupies. Kill Padaun easily with beast armor.

[​IMG]

Dman2416 likes this.
  10. o0z

o0z Member

One time, i went to the park, and i saw an old lady feeding ducks bread. I almost cried, lyk if u cri everydy.

Dman2416 and thechooosen1 like this.
  11. NMBr2d2

Lik dis, if u cri, eeeeeevertim!

12. PieSquared761

Facepalm. I have beast armor and weapons, so money would not help.

For most of this post, I was talking about others. I could probably kill pad, just don't feel the need to. Events are different, with teams.

13. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It's only dominated because not that many people try, last time Jasp/friends were dominating, but then me and a bunch others got out real gear and we wrecked him/his group. This thread has become unproductive so I am locking it, however I did get some ideas for some more events that are not pvp.

PieSquared761 likes this.
  14. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

As well as the fact of all the op pvp items
    Why was this locked..

15. QuietSea

As well as the fact that there are too many pvp rules

16. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Because the little discussion between off topic posts wasn't going anywhere (and still isn't).

Although I must agree, all those op Protection V pistons are ruining PvP

thechooosen1 likes this.
  17. NMBr2d2

T_T I cant even put the fucking thing on my head

thechooosen1 likes this.
  18. Pieman_Is_God

am I not right in saying there is a sharp 6 sword somewhere? and those skulls, do they actually work?
    heck I was given a chestplate that had prot 4, unbr 3, thorns 3 and respiration 3

thechooosen1 likes this.
  19. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I've tested the vet helmets they are not that bad, I've already said this I took ~2 hearts per hit with the helm in full diamond from a diamond sword. If you're going against an opponent with good gear team up. The only dominance in PvP is because only one side tries.

20. Pieman_Is_God

I just think all items should be gettable by everyone, and I don't mean 'anyone could have hunted for x treasure or anyone could have blabla' I mean, anyone who just joined the server, who spends a decent amount of time on here, should be able to get equal items, and the best items out there, should be max enchantments you can get in vanilla.
    Anyway I guess you don't want anymore posts from me, I'm done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.