[DENIED]thechooosen1's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by thechooosen1, Aug 2, 2013.

?

Do you think I am fit to be a Moderartor

1. Yes :)

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No :(

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? thechooosen1

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. I have been banned from ShadeCrest (serious bans not counting just mucking round) twice now once for greifing 26 glowstone (2-day ban) and the other time was for advertising on creative server (this ban also only lasted 2 days).

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I am fifteen and I believe I would be mature enough.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? Yes I have been Admin on a Mini-Games server and ops on friends server but that doesn't really count I suppose.

When were you first seen on the server? August 2nd 2011 [Two years ago today]

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? [I][SIZE=12px]I have Skype (Lachlan.milne13 feel free to add me),[/SIZE][/I] Yes I have teamspeak on both computer and my phone as well as tapatalk

Are you active on the server? [I][SIZE=12px][I]I am very active on this server couple of hours on a typical night and spend most of the weekend on ShadeCrest, but the past week I haven't spent that much time due to computer issues.[/I][/SIZE][/I]

Are you active on the forum? Yes, I get on a daily.

Forum post count? 84

What time zone do live in? Australian Eastern Standard Time

[SIZE=12px][B]How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? [/B][I]I am on a daily basis for about 3-5 hours and on Saturday and Sunday for anywhere in-between 10-14 hours sometimes less due to personal reasons. Next Week I might be going on a snowboarding trip from the 9th-16th but that's not a deffinate.[/I][/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px]What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=12px][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I]I believe I should be picked because I am doing something on ShadeCrest with most of my free time and I think ShadeCrest could do with some more Australian staff because on quite a few occasions I am on the server with no other staff, sometimes it's just me and some random guests, which makes it hard when they ask for there application to be checked and more than once I have to changed from each of the servers to find a mod/admin to check it out for me. Also I believe I should be picked because I have a lot of spare time and I'm willing to do anything for ShadeCrest/Shadecrest Community. [/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][FONT=georgia][SIZE=12px][I]Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this and hope to see you guys in game :)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I think you have a good chance of being accepted, but you'll have to wait and see :)

thechooosen1 likes this.
  3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked, not active enough for mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.