PhaseMaster1's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PhaseMaster, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhaseMaster

PhaseMaster New Member

What is your IGN? PhaseMaster1
    Who banned you? awastedlife
    Why were you banned? Immaturity and harassment
    When were you banned? friday, august 2nd, 2013
    How long is your ban? Unknown
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? A while ago, someone told me to go away from their house, and i did. But i came back and reported them for caps, and i didnt know it was allowed in local. And they acused me of stealing their golden horse armor (which i didnt, i went over it with Random0ne)
    Why should you be unbanned? I understand that i shouldnt report them for caps in local chat, i didnt steal their gold horse armor, and i wont come near that place unless they tell me i can.

2. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Yes, it is true that you didn't steal the armor. However, the level of immaturity we have been seeing lately is unacceptable. If people ask you to leave them alone, you don't come back multiple time, regardless of the reason. On top of that, what you said to InvaderZar was uncalled for and inappropriate. To be completely honest, you are lucky that it's not a perm ban. I recommend that you just accept the ban, and don't dig yourself into a deeper hole.

Dman2416 likes this.
  3. PhaseMaster

PhaseMaster New Member

awasted told me to make a ban appeal... and how long is the ban? and i dont remember saying anything inappropriate to invaderzar

4. Random0ne

The ban lasts until September 8th. I don't have the screenshot of it, but the comment was something along the lines of "show me your tits."

Dman2416 likes this.
  5. PhaseMaster

PhaseMaster New Member

i was already banned for that

6. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

Allright, now it's my time to step in. Phase, a few nights ago we were all at Madd's house and I guess you thought it was 'okay' to say this stuff, because we were all laughing and such, but you said again and again "take off all ur clothes" and I didn't really think that was appropriate. It was uncalled for and I don't want it repeated. then afterwards, I didn't want that much to do with you because it scared me, having dealt with this kind of online stuff before. So you kept on asking me to come over, harrassing me and spamming me. I tried to make it clear that I didn't want to come over, but I guess you didn't get the message. I hope we're still cool after this, but I'd rather you stay away from me, okay?

DeeeezNutz, thechooosen1 and Dman2416 like this.
  7. Random0ne

So I see. Well that was the reason given for the ban, so I'm afraid I don't know the specifics on that. However there is still the issue of immaturity. I have seen it myself in chat; mainly insults directed towards new members. This, with refusing to leave someone's home multiple times when asked still warrants a ban

thechooosen1 likes this.
  8. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

with all that said, ill see you in a week.

InvaderZar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.