[DENIED]InvaderZar's moderator application.

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by InvaderZar, Aug 4, 2013.

?

Am I suitable for this position?

1. Yes! SEND HER THROUGH!

90.5%
  2. No! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!

9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

What is your IGN? InvaderZar

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. I was banned once when I was very new to the server, because I was keeping things in my chest shops illigely (3 day ban)

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I am fifteen years old, and consider myself very mature.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? No, this will be a new experience for me. :)

When were you first seen on the server? November 20th, 2012.

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have a TS.

Are you active on the server? I believe so.
    Are you active on the forums? Yes! :D
    What sets you apart from others? Well, I've seen a whole bunch of mod applications lately, and thought I'd give it a shot. I've been faithful to the server for a while now, and believe I am well known/ well loved throughout. I've made some amazing friends here on shadecrest, but one thing has been bothering me lately. Alot of times I'm on when no other administrative official is online, and guests are either flailing about, not listening to me because I have no authority, or someone is doing something against the rules and I can't do anything about it. I dunno, I thought I would give it a shot. I love you all, tell me what you think. :3
    --

2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

good luck, i hope u get the rank

InvaderZar likes this.
  3. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Hi Zar i hope u get mod too! You will be an awesome moderator!

Ur pal-
    AQT

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Mod apps take a few days to go through the system. All threads are seen and reviewed, they just don't comment on them.

and for future reference, a thread doesn't need bumping for at least 24 hours after it's been posted. Just makes you seem impatient.

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Don't bump your threads, as long as one admin sees it, we'll all see it.

Dman2416 likes this.
  6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked. Try to be more helpful in game, do all that you can, don't think that you can't do anything because your a normal player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.