Death chests...

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by oiShocKWavesv, Aug 5, 2013.

1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Just hear me out,
    I was wondering if we could implement a plugin that stored our stuff in a chest where we died. My main reason for wanting a plugin like this is the fact that a lot of the time, even with death points enabled on my minimap, it just takes too much time to get back to my belongings and by the time I get there my things have despawned or they fell in some lava that I always seem to be near. This chest doesn't have to stay there for long, maybe 15 minutes or so, just so it gives people a chance to get to our things. I would even be happy if the time it takes for something to despawn was increased to 10 or 15 minutes.

This is just an idea to be considered and I don't mind if you think I'm stupid for even suggesting such an idea, but there it is.

-Callum

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

We have it, it is a VIP V perk.

SkittlesQueen likes this.
  3. oiShocKWavesv

Gosh damn it xD, I'll remove the thread...

4. oiShocKWavesv

Can you close this please to save me the embarrassment?

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

One of the reasons why I upgraded from vip 4 to 5,its a nice perk for us vip 5s but even then u have to remember where ya death spot is.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

6. oiShocKWavesv

I just want to know, when I look at the VIP V cost it says around £20 but in the recent donations it says someone paid £45 to get it!

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

it might be bugged or he purchased it multiple times.

8. oiShocKWavesv

Ok, good to know :)

9. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

protip: don´t die with a full inven and armor, most likely the chest will store all it can, then destroy the rest. This can be exceptionally annoying, and has really pissed me off at times. its better than not saving anything and you losing everything though, so that kind of counter-acts the previous issue.

AnnodynS and sharqman like this.
  10. oiShocKWavesv

Is it a single or double chest? Because a double chest should be able to fit most if not all your inv in it.

11. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

12. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Also adding that you have to be carrying said chest in your invent for it to work.

13. oiShocKWavesv

Thats a very good idea actually, it gives you the option of having it or not. Maybe if you had two chests you could get a double chest so all of your things can fit in it.

14. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's not an idea? It's a fact on how the current pluggin works.

15. oiShocKWavesv

To me it sounded like you were making a suggestion xD sorry...