Ailtire

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Legend9468, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The official register of interest thread for hiring out my services as a Creative Architect on the survival server!

HIRE STATUS: Awaiting confirmation on build order from Magetime (PieSquared is next in line)

My general style is the of the older medieval/steampunk type which everyone seems to adore; along with other builds which don't quite fit into any other categories (See: my plot on creative). If you enquire in the early stages of a build, then the style of the build can be quite malleable.

Pricing:

- Assisting in planning a build. 300r
    - Critique/Small amounts of tweaking on a build. 600r
    - Assisting with a build. Unless this is a co op build (As in I'm not assisting with the build because you require my skills) then the base charge is 900r a week.
    - Making a House/Manor/Mansion. 1200r (one off)/1600r (per week)/1800r (per week). Interiors incur an extra cost of 100r (one off)/120r (per week)/150r (per week).
    - Constructing a town. 2500r (per week). Interiors incur an extra cost of 180r (per week).

Payments can be done in bulk at the end of the build. The above prices are a guide and may change depending on individual circumstances (Uni exams, homework or just a lazy week all contribute to possible price changes). Estate gardens, infrastructure and other aesthetic items may incur an additional cost.

Materials and such are provided by myself for the most part. Base materials would be greatly appreciated though; by this I mean items like white wool and logs of every variety. Exact materials will depend on the build in question.

All of these prices are easily attainable if the client regularly votes. The highest cost of 2680r (town + interiors, per week) is the rough equivalent of 3.5 days of voting.

Format for register of interest:

Post of previous builds to come.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

IGN: stlnaturals

Type of build: Victorian Mansion

Brief description of build (Optional, can be discussed ingame): We discussed via private messaging.

Other details (Optional) Basically everything we have discussed is in our private messages. But I figured I should post here as it would make more sense.

3. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

While I'm here I should ask. Are you hiring any workers and or assistants?

4. Legend9468

Not as of yet; although, when I do a larger town build, or need walls constructed; then I may contract someone in.

5. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Okay cool.

6. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I get bored on survival when nobody is in Babylon for me to kill so I can help you with these things if you need it.

7. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

IGN:magetime

Type of build: Steampunk airship

Brief description of build (Optional, can be discussed ingame):

8. Legend9468

I cannot see that pic for some reason. You are next on the client list though now.

9. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

@Legend9468 has the best building service out their.

10. Legend9468

<3

11. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

It's true :D haha, people's if your to lazy to build your home this is the man for you. Or if you want a smexy looking home.

12. Legend9468

I'll build it twice as good in twice the time! Because I'm a really slow builder after the first few days.

stlnaturals likes this.
  13. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Hahaha, yeah it took you a couple of days to get going for me then bamm your on a roll.

14. Legend9468

While I do run this as a business on the server; it's still only able to be done when I have free time IRL.

15. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Of course, haha. I think most people do know that. We know you has a lifes.

16. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Legend9468 did an AMAZING job on my build. I also highly recommend him for any of your building needs. If you would like to see my home /mail send me on survival or pm me on the forums :D

17. Legend9468

Actually, thanks for reminding me. I need to update this page (Both with pics, and contacting Magetime )

18. Legend9468

Here is a select screenshot of the open air theatre in a peaceful town, that I built for PieSquared761, I was going to try and do a render on it, but the world downloader was being a -censored-, and so therefore a screencap will have to suffice. This was a primarily free style build, with a walled off section and an instruction of 'buildings go here'.
    Build time of somewhere around 4 or 5 weeks.
    [​IMG]

PieSquared761 likes this.
  19. Legend9468

The second of my builds is the mansion which I built for stlnaturals, as his peaceful home. This was built roughly according to plans here, the end result is somewhat similar, although not exact as the measurements were somewhat difficult to transfer to the somewhat large blocks of minecraft.
    Build time of 3 weeks, should have been 2, but I had a lot to do irl.

[​IMG]

stlnaturals and AnnodynS like this.
  20. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Turned out very well.