elysium town only pvp week?

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by sioutdoors, Aug 9, 2013.

1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on having a town member only PvP week. In this week besides normal every day PvP with towns we would engage in PvP with each other. There by raising our PvP awareness. Here is what I was thinking

1 upon log in for the first time of the day you engage the first person you see.
    2 or if you'd rather not fight quickly type XP
    3 all items must be returned after battle and the looser will pay the winner 100r
    4 1 on 1 only
    5 no set battle arena you must find each other.
    6 no camping /t spawn

This should get all of us thinking in a PvP mind set to be prepared at all times. If we can come up with a weekly total of kills the highest number should win a prize of some sort. Whats your opinions or thoughts on this.

AnnodynS likes this.
  2. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

I actually had a thought about a pvp tourney in town
    Only in this case I was thinking we allow anyone to fight and make it more structured only just randomly pair people to fight each other. BYOG.

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Would the member of Peaceful towns be able to join this? treyman77 and I run one of the largest Peaceful towns out right now. I am pretty sure our towns members would love to taste the way of life as you know it, in PvP.

4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Pvp is so much fun!

5. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

lol nope i say u gotta be in town.

6. CanOpenerTrooper

make some sense...?

7. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

join the town to do pvp :D

8. CanOpenerTrooper

.... aren't you in Kingston....?

9. North_Korean

He is in elysium and I agree with him if you wanna pvp join pvp. Seems to mak sense.

stlnaturals likes this.
  10. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

What if we keep the same style but given a specific target?

11. oiShocKWavesv

The target should be moose xD

12. North_Korean

How about more of a hide and seek deal only have set days a game of cat and mouse if you wiol.

A person is designated cat or mous. Mouse just has to evade cat has to kill. Once you get your kill you move on. If not mouse moves on. No prize only bragging rights. If we are being raided everybody dops that and takes care of that first if someone is building they can be issued a pass etc.

13. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

I think a really fun idea would be to do a pvp thing kinda like the online multi in assassins creed brother hood. So people are randomly assigned who their target is, the target dosnt know who is hunting him, succefully killing this person will grant you a point, and they are given a new target, all item must be returned, end of the week person with the most points is the winner. And prizes are given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Would be fun, and would prepare you for being randomly raided.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

AnnodynS likes this.
  14. oiShocKWavesv

Very good idea up there ^

15. North_Korean

I like it sioutdoors Chronos I wanna do this later I will make a thread and assign peole once we get everyone to respond and such.

AnnodynS likes this.
  16. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Hmm might wanna keep me out of this one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

17. North_Korean

The point is pvp participation and getting eberyone better. Even I will participate.

AnnodynS likes this.
  18. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

wait someone accully like my idea!!!!! YAAAAY

19. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Hey Guys.. sorry so slow to the convo. I love both Siouts idea and Sleberts. Personally, I like Siout's idea best because then we are all enemies.. nothing can be planned for and we are all having to be on our toes. But certainly it would be more fun and tournament like to get assigned. Sounds like a lot of fun haha! Can't wait. :)

20. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Skittles.. if I can fight you can fight. :) It's good to learn this stuff and I'm awful at it. lol