[DENIED]oiShocKWavesv's mod application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by oiShocKWavesv, Aug 12, 2013.

?

Am I suitable for the moderator position?

1. Yes

21.7%
  2. No

78.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    oiShocKWavesv

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yes for X-ray. It was early in my shadecrest survival days and I was naive enough to believe that no one would notice me selling some diamonds for some money. I was stupid to do it and the only thing I've done since is apologise.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    I am 13 and yes I am definately mature enough. You can ask people like North Korean, Erik, Alan.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    I have been a mod on my friends server before but unfortunately the server is no longer running.

When were you first seen on the server?
    Dec 2 2012 but I've been really active for the last month or so.

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I have Skype and TeamSpeak and I can get tapatalk on my iPad if it is needed.

Are you active on the server?
    Yes very, at least 4 hours daily.

Are you active on the forum?
    Yes I am, I'm constantly logged in on my iPad.

Forum post count?

What time zone do live in?
    GMT (London area)

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I am on almost everyday and the only time I may be away for a long period of time is on holidays or if something I can't prevent happens

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    As you and me both know well, we need more British moderators, whenever I am on between 10am and 3pm there are little to no mods on. I am firm but fair when it comes down to it and I can keep my cool in very heated situations. I don't let my own feelings cloud my thoughts when it comes to two people giving their sides to a story. I know that I've only been on the server for around a month but I know for sure I'm ready for the responsibilities that come with being moderator. I am going to donate recently for VIP V as I know it helps the server. I am a very helpful person and easy to get along with.

I hope you consider me for the role,
    -Shockwaves (Callum)

2. oiShocKWavesv

If you said no can you say why so I can try to improve in those areas please :)

3. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

Sounds good to me shockwaves, I think you are ready for it. I am also online when there are no moderators online. But sometimes you are there! So I think you being a moderator would be very helpful. Instead of us explaining to guests that they need to be patient and put a modreq in, you can be the one with the authority to relieve them of their doubt. Hope that makes sense? But I know this isn't my place to post :p

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

4. oiShocKWavesv

5. oiShocKWavesv

As I said if you could post WHY it would be helpful...

millz14 likes this.
  6. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Hi shock! When imma vote for you you will know which one ill vote for after this explanation :p! So as i can tell there really aren't many people on when u get like most people know the area when people get on SC is est. time, so thts gr8 tht u will be on then! But I think I've noticed tht there aren't many people on then either (may just be me though) there may be only like 2 people on usually choo XP! But wat i can tell from just u being a person i can tell ull be a gr8 mod for example i know ull try to help others.

I c no other way for u not to be mod! But one thing I'd work on if i were u is to be more interactive with the guests (may be only me though XD)

Well anyways wat im trying to get at is GOOD LUCK!

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  7. Ksapple107

Ksapple107 Active Member Creative Architect

Oh and btw my opinion was coming from a creativeserver perspective xD just incase you are aiming at survival, in that case I know nothing.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

8. oiShocKWavesv

I welcome all the guests but just being green name there's not much else I can do xD There's usually 5-15 people on when I get on though.

Ksapple107 likes this.
  9. oiShocKWavesv

Jeez if you vote no say why so I know there's actually a reason...

10. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Shock, don't take this the wrong way, you're a nice guy, and you're certainly active, but I don't think you're suitable for becoming a moderator. One example of this is the fact that you x-rayed. Sure, afterwards you were extremely sorry for what you did, but it's the fact that you acted out of impulse in the first place that shows your immaturity. You may be nice and intelligent for your age, but in the end, you just don't possess the qualities of a moderator, and as likable as you may be, I certainly wouldn't trust you with the abilities of a mod, as much as that might suck to hear. I figured no one else was giving you their input, so I would. Hope this doesn't sound too harsh.

thechooosen1 and aarondang like this.
  11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I haven't seen you do much, and you haven't been active for very long.

thechooosen1 likes this.
  12. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

B-b-b-but I like shock ._.

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  13. oiShocKWavesv

A few people like me xD. I know I said I keep my cool... But if there's one thing that makes me Flip S***, it's being called Immature...

14. oiShocKWavesv

I know I haven't been active for very long, but I'd say I've spent about 250 hours on that server in the past four weeks.... If not more.

15. oiShocKWavesv

You don't have to worry about trust... I'm perfectly trustable and I can back that one up for sure...

16. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Shock I like you believe me. But as ndv said you x-rayed what does show your immaturity. As I believe you gotten more mature since the incident I still don't believe that you are capable of being a MOD at this moment. Maybe in the future sure but as of now I believe no. Sorry :D

17. oiShocKWavesv

Did you not read why I put a bot before? To could of just said I agree with ndv.

18. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

There is no reason to get angry Shock. I was denied for MOD it's nothing you can do. You asked for why we said no so we are saying why. If you don't like it then don't ask people to say why.

19. oiShocKWavesv

I'm not angry just you know I don't likebeing called immature but you did it anyways, this was only a sorta trial app. I didn't expect to get mod I just wanted to see what I could Improve on...

20. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

Shock, you said that you wanted people to say why they said no and then you argue with them when they say it. To me that just makes you look more immature.

stlnaturals likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.