PvP outposts?

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by North_Korean, Aug 13, 2013.

1. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Earier I was talking to nifix about using a home as a outpost to raid a town. Usto be as long as we were 100 blocks out we could do this as some vets may remember "outpost 1". We were talking and came to the general concensus that using homes to raid being illegal seemed to be just a general idea. Could someone clarify whether we can raid like that or anything.

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

100 blocks seems rather low, as 100 blocks can be ran across in ~30 seconds

I'm curious about the staff's answer though

3. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

Yeah agreed I think around 400-500 atleast is good because otherwise raiding becomes to quick an easy to get there.

4. North_Korean

Maybe 200? 500 seems kinda steep. The point is for raiding to be easier. When you got towns like Elysium and Naxos all the way across the map. They were put there at least in elysiums cas to make raiding harder but in terms ofdifficulty this could help pvp get a boost. Maybe even create war zones and such.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It was never legitimately legal to have your home 100 blocks away to raid. We would never implement /home outposts for pvp, but towny outposts are something else. There would be a high cost for them(probably 10k min), and I'm not sure if you can have more than one (you can add onto the current one I believe).

6. North_Korean