_Ryo_'s Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ryo42, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryo42

Ryo42 New Member

What is your IGN?: _Ryo_
    Who Banned you?: imaxorz
    Why were you banned?: For Abuse of Moderator permissions, unbanning banned players and taking their money. Just flat out being an idiot. Attempting to Destroy DragonForge (requires justification). Other Reasons.

When were you banned: Over a year ago.
    How Long is your ban?: Permanent

Can you Explain what you know about the ban in detail?: I believe I was banned fairly and deserved very much to be banned. I was trying to be sneaky and really didn't realize the weight of my actions. As for destroying DragonForge: My intention was to lay it to rest, but I assume now that was out of context of attempting to delete a town. I encouraged Greene78 to let the town go, our intention was not out of spite or hatred. Greene78 is innocent and while he was just wanting to quit ShadeCrest because everyone he knew was gone - he made a gravestone for himself, depicting he was leaving the server. The town later became DarkFire. This is not a ban appeal for him, but just wanting to clear the air. As for unbanning players and taking money, it was not for my profit and I do recall at the time - having a large sum of rupies, but most of it was obtained legitimately. I assume it to still be selfish and wrong for my town to benefit from abusing the trust I was given. In no way I wanted to harm or deal damage to the community. That is why I believe I am banned. Abusing your trust.
    Why should you be UnBanned?: I was a fool and even further more for attempting to be unbanned of all times. I realize and have known my actions were wrong. I have come to grovel at your feet and ask for your forgiveness. I have been across many servers and nothing compares to how simple and awesome ShadeCrest is. What I really want to say that I am really sorry for taking your trust for granted and wasn't thinking things all the way through. I wasn't trying to defy you or the staff. Just my poor decisions of trying to get an advantage, but not to rebel. I am sorry and really wish to be part of this wonderful community again. I will try to contribute in anyway I can.
    Anyways, thanks for reading my appeal and if I do not get UnBanned. It will be okay, no hard-feelings. I thought I would try and hope for the best. I do wish you all luck and hopefully ShadeCrest can keep growing :) ~_Ryo_

2. Ryo42

Ryo42 New Member

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

HE'S ALIVE!

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  4. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

This isn't my place. I like you ryo and would like to see you back but maybe under restrictions.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Give him a chance. We gave everyone else who cheated a chance.

stlnaturals likes this.
  6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You're forgetting he didn't just cheat he abused his powers.

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I've already expressed my views in the mod board. Ryo did so many things wrong, and I say absolutely no, but it's up to Max and the rest of the staff in the end.

8. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Heh, NOBODY is forgetting that. I still don't mind him coming back on. There is no way he will end up as staff again, but why not just a normal player?

Nifix likes this.
  9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Ryo was mayor of DF when i joined the server. While i didn't get to know him too well, I got the impression that he was a nice person. For what it's worth, I think he's a decent person who made a bad mistake, and I wouldn't mind him being given the chance to redeem himself. Granted, he would be under very strict supervision and not allowed to be staff again.

Nifix likes this.
  10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

It's not like he's going to be admin when he first logs in

11. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Let's take this to the staff board please.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  12. Ryo42

Ryo42 New Member

Max. My I believe my biggest mistake was betraying your trust and for that I am sorry.and for everything else I am not aware of. As for screwing over a town - that wasn't my intention at all. Time has passed and all I have is regret for my actions. While I can not do any thing about the past, I wish to make it up somehow.

I am sorry for the annoyance it may have caused, but that was not my intention, honest. I can not give back the time you and others have lost, but please accept my apology, unban or not. I was not here to argue, but seeing if I could clear the air about a few things I am not aware that may have contributed to my ban. Thanks for reading and keep up the wonderful progress of ShadeCrest.

13. Ryo42

Ryo42 New Member

I remember that I am also responsible for the theft of Hidden Pass' Dragon egg. I also denied/lied about doing so. I believe I don't deserve to be unbanned anymore. I couldn't take their gloating, but that is no excuse for me - my acts were childish. I do hope that someday you all could forgive me. I feel terrible enough.

I apologize for again wasting your time. Please lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.