Greets Everyone *Waves* to all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iMCaddict, Aug 17, 2013.

1. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

We're from Texas (husband and I) and I am also a stay at home wife.. whose last kid is temporarily out of the house as of yesterday. It's gonna be a bit strange. I have five kids ages 18, 21, 23, 25, and 27. The two oldest are married, and the 3rd, my only daughter, is about to be. They all love minecraft.. and *blush* I have two little grandchildren barely old enough to play too and already they love it. One is 7 and the other 4. It killed me watching them play this summer.. absolutely hilarious. They both play on xbox.

I've been homeschooling 20 years and now it's just counseling, taking care of my dear hubby, ministry, every day phone calls from various kids needing an 'ear' on skype, and quilting and sewing. In the late evening I adore MC.

Shadecrest is amazing. That's all there is to it. Our family are members of the survival server. I'm the only one who loves creative, but I adore survival too as that's all I played for a very long time. The community here is much more mature, and they know more than I ever will about building and survival, pvp, and mcmmo. So I mostly learn :). I would never play any where else.

InvaderZar likes this.
  2. iMCaddict

iMCaddict New Member VIP

Good to know that there are some more Washingtonians here :)

Thanks so much, Pie :)

Thanks, aaron, I bet it is a great server,haven't got the chance to do anything except the quiz so far, been a bit occupied with worrying about my Mom, since she recently had to have open heart surgery...it makes it even more difficult that I haven't seen her in 5 years :( but anyways, I hope to get acquainted with the server soon :)

Thanks ndvenckus! :)

And Hi to you as well, kmpurplekat :D

LOL, it's great to be a part of a server where the members have a good sense of humor ...hehehe. It's nice to meet you Mr. Rogers :D

Thank you Nifix :)

I'll have to remember that Randomone ;)

Ut oh! They found you out, ezeiger...lol...now what?

Thank you AQTguy and I'm sure I will...that's what makes the server even better :p I'll definitely have to meet Anno :D

Mature people! OMG! Noooooooooooo, what is this world coming to?

Thanks Z_Millla :D

So, am I suppose to be watching out for Z_Millla or Pie...hmmmmmmmm *wonders* lol

Thank you Iamenrique! Nice, I've been to Seattle twice, Hubby and I are in the Tacoma area and yes it is :)

Hi and Thanks so much Annodyn, glad to know that there is other moms who enjoy MC as well :)

Thank you CanOpenerTrooper, I will probably be mainly playing on the Survival server :)

Thank you so much Flamestar, I'm sure I will! :D

It's great to meet another stay at home wife here and yes I bet it's going to be strange especially being that you're used to having one of your kids still at home. A wedding, I bet you're excited :) weddings are so much fun. *giggles* I bet it's a lot of fun watching the grandkids play minecraft, especially at that young age :)

It sounds like you definitely keep yourself busy!

I'm glad to hear that I've found a server community that is more mature than others,that's truly hard to find :)

Well everyone, thanks again for all the warm welcomes, you've definitely made me feel welcomed and at home here and that's awesome! I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon :)

Take care,
    Bren...aka iMCaddict

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Holy sweet mother of god, that is one long post... o_o

4. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Cano stole what I was gonna say :(

Btw, welcome to Shadecrest :D

You won't find a better minecraft community

P.S. Naxos is the best town

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  5. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Oh Im very sorry to hear about your mother going through surgery. I hope she is feeling better. Take your time and keep her company spending time with her is more important than staring at a screen for 6hrs. (Even tho it is essential for me to survive :p)

6. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

there's but one small bit of advice I have to give:

watch out for the other yellownames

As rare an occurrence me posting an on Intro thread is, I deemed this one worthy of a Welcome!

aarondang likes this.
  7. iMCaddict

iMCaddict New Member VIP

ROFL, why yes, yes it is, but I had to reply to everyone, I wouldn't have felt right not doing so :)

Awwwwww, it's okay *hugs* and thanks so much for the welcome, hywzerboydy. I've heard that a lot, so far just with all the warm welcomes I've recieved, that in itself makes it the best server...people really seem to care here :D

Thank you so much AQTguy, that means a lot, but unfortunately I live in WA state and she lives in Kentucky :( and financially hubby and I have no way to get me there, that's what makes this situation even harder for me and to make it worse, I haven't seen her in 5 years. Good news is...she is improving now, she is alert and off the ventilator as of today :)

But yes I agree, she is more important! Thank you again

Hehehe, I'll be sure to do that, Padawn :)

And thank you so very much...I feel quite honored to be Welcomed by you *Hugs*

8. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

I feel late to the party... But oh we'll have fun :) and kudos for being brave and posting an introduction. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Edit:spelling

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  9. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Welcome to SC!

10. iMCaddict

iMCaddict New Member VIP

Party! O◡O did you say partyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Oh wait, I don't party...oh well it sounded good though :D Oh and thanks for the welcome, Melina ;)

Thanks so much, Mage :)

11. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Welcome to shadecrest! We always enjoy new members.

12. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

Welcome to mah hood homie.

InvaderZar likes this.
  13. iMCaddict

iMCaddict New Member VIP

Thank you very much and I'm enjoying being here :)

Thank you and that's Hoodette actually...lol :p

14. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

Aight girl imma just ell yah stay away from dat canopenertrooper dat guy cray-cray foreal

15. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

the irony of this post......

16. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

It's always a party on shadecrest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

17. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

hi an welcom to shadcrest is good 2 hav u here hope we cn b frands long time.

But in all seriousness, it's very good to have a new person on the server. Hope we can become like family to you, dear. And stay away from that weird "dman" guy. He's into some freaky stuff...(I think he has a melon fetish) :confused:

[​IMG]

18. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

Yo homie errbody knows melons are da bee's knees.

19. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

20. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

YOU MONSTER