UndeadCircus's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by UndeadCircus, Aug 20, 2013.

1. UndeadCircus

UndeadCircus New Member

What is your IGN? UndeadCircus

Who banned you?(use @<full username>) Archenemy666

Why were you banned(ban message)? Griefing Nicholas2438's farm

When were you banned? 20th August 2013 01:34:02 AM

How long is your ban? 2 Days, 15 Hours, 8 Minutes, 32 Seconds

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?

I will 100% admit to the fact that I destroyed some crops when I first started on the server. As you all may be aware, when you're starting out in the game, finding food is one of the top priorities of surviving. Although I destroyed a couple of farms to feed my character, I replaced as much of it as I possibly could. I didn't destroy crops just to destroy crops, trust me. I am better than that and absolutely love the community here at Shade Crest. I wouldn't put my account standing in jeopardy here just for a few watermelons and wheat piles.

Why should you be unbanned?

I feel that I have a lot to contribute to Shade Crest. I mind my own business and do my own thing. I may have destroyed crops in the beginning, but I want you to believe me when I say it was not done with any malicious intent whatsoever. I wouldn't want my stuff destroyed, and I wouldn't want anyone else's stuff destroyed. My farms are 100% available for those that need them (if they can find them, that is) as long as it is replanted. I tried my best to replant all farms I came across that I needed to borrow food from.

I realize my ban is one for a few days, however, I don't want anyone to view me as a "destroyer of crops" so-to-speak. I'd like another chance and if needed, I'll gladly replant whatever crops are still not planted by my own doing. I don't remember leaving any crops un-planted, but if I did it, I apologize and will gladly rectify the situation.

2. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Unbanned

Just realize that if you harvest someone's crops, be sure to replant, or that is griefing.
    My only question: Why break melon stems? that isn't food, and you can get melon seeds out of the melon itself.
    There is no need to rectify the situation so to speak, I rolled it back.

3. UndeadCircus

UndeadCircus New Member

Thanks. I appreciate that.

I honestly had no idea that you could get melon seeds from the melon itself.