Qb10panther's Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by qb10panther, Aug 21, 2013.

?

Should I become an Architect?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: qb10panther

Why I want to become Architect: I want to become an architect because my goal on this server has always been to get to the next rank, whatever it is. Being that architect is the next rank after builder II, I have been striving for it for a long time. I also want to be an architect to be able to use Voxel and WE. These tools allow me to build bigger and better things. I also want to be an architect because it is hard to achieve so being an architect will feel extra special.

How long I have been on the server(/seen): July 12, 2012

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:
    /warp schs (currently a WIP but I am 85% done and want to apply before the reset)
    /warp seaisland
    /warp treeport

2. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

Ok qb lets start:
    First of all, /warp schs is very nice and there definetely is big potential in your builds, but for me something is missing.
    When i look a schs i think: Yeah very nice, if seaisland and treeport are that good too i think ill vote yes, but especially treeport doesnt convince me. And seaisland is "just" a good builderII build
    So all in all i have to say its a no atm, but when you build like one or two more things schs ill vote yes.
    Dont give up you definetely have the potential :)
    But atm its a No.

3. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

It is a no from me, I like schs but not enough for architect imo. However, I think you'll benefit from the reset if you don't get arch because you'd be a strong candidate for BIII which will give you some tools to better work towards architect. Good luck anyway.

4. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I'm leaning towards yes, but there are one or two nicks, it would defiantly be this new BIII rank when we make it, would you want to trial that out?

AnnodynS likes this.
  5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I vote hold off on architect apps until we get settled into a new play area...if anything you can beta test our BIII rank

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

/warp schs is my main issue its a floating on ocean build that I cant stand atleast make an island for it. Donate for we to help speed it along if you need be. But don't leave it like it is

Pieman_Is_God likes this.
  7. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

I would donate but my parents don't let me ;/
    But I do want to save at least schs and sea island. Schs I plan on making a city. Thanks for the advice :)

AnnodynS likes this.
  8. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I agree with all of the above. I think 3 would be a great option as it would help him expand. The school is not quite at arch yet..

9. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Promoting qb10panther to apprentice, as it look like most here agree.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.