Facecracka's Case Apon Griefing

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by facecracka, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. facecracka

facecracka New Member

I facecracker,
    Was banned 23rd August 2013 04:15:22 PM for griefing.
    This ban is permanent.
    I was banned by Random0ne.

I was challenged by Arrongdang to PVP and a miss understanding and he kept my armour protection 4 diamond with diamond sword sharp 5 fire aspect 2 looting 3 and a bow power 5 punch 2. I was very mad and I acting improperly toward the mannor. I now realize that my childish actions have not benifited me in any way and I will make a promise to Random0ne I WILL appoligize to Aarondang for destroying the diamond blocks.

At the time full of rage I wasn't thinking straight and I was seeking revenge for him tricking me into loosing all my stuff and I was going to make diaomd armour with these dimonds and take it back but I realized it was a dumb idea to do harm to the server so I logged off and calmed down. I them reclogged onto minecraft and appoligized to aarong and I let him kill me more cause I felt bad I had totally forgotten I still had the diaomnds in my ender chest and would have returned them if they were in my inventory. I had to work in the morning so I didn't bother returning them because I was very tired (only got 3 hours of sleep that night) and was thinking id just do it tmr he wouldn't need them until then.

The reason I think I may be very privaliged and unbanned is because Randomone is a great mod and I know he was doing his job to keep server clear of griefers. I will appoligize to Randomone for wasting his time on repairing the blocks and wasting his game time. I will return everything stolen + more and appoligize to Aarondang. Throught my time on the server I was a town leader and I would never want to upset my towns people for abandoning them. I have put many hours into this server and wish to be a part of your guys server and maintain a healthy friendship with everyone. I Am Deeply Sorry. and I ask for forgivness from Aarondang and the rest of the server.

2. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

The thing I noticed was that 8 other diamond blocks were griefed 8 days prior to the fight and was replaced with dirt which would suggest you were trying to hide it.You only griefed one block after the fight. As for the pvp, I scrolled through the chat log and did not see anything that would suggest that we agreed on not keeping loots. I would remember if I did, because there would be no point of fighting. I repeatedly ask you to take a screenshot of us agreeing on it after the fight.
    You asked if anyone wanted to pvp, and a couple of minutes later, I replyed, "You said something about pvp".
    Then you said:
    [​IMG]
    As I said before, do not bring anything into pvp that you do not want to lose. I learned that the hard way.

3. facecracka

facecracka New Member

yes that is true but I was thinking we were playing for fun hence the I didn't drink stenghth potion I thought it would be a waste for just fun

4. facecracka

facecracka New Member

but I am sorry Aarondand for griefing your diamonds and if im ever allowed to play again I will not hold any grudges and will never ever grief again

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Random0ne should probably be tagged if you want them to see this.

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

He is very much asleep right now, you'll have to wait a few hours for a response.

7. facecracka

facecracka New Member

im awake guys but id like to maby have a second chance I Promise there will be no 3rd chance and I really want to play with u guys I miss u all already ;(

8. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

He meant random is asleep, your gonna have to wait for randoms decision.

9. facecracka

facecracka New Member

okay thanks pieman sorry for inconvience

10. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I'm inclined to believe this is a sincere apology, however I'm puzzled by one point. You griefed a majority of the diamond blocks a few days before the fight with aaron. Care to explain that?

11. facecracka

facecracka New Member

yes, I had recruited 4 new members into my town and I had been draining everything I had to all of them. my friend largze who doesn't oftenly play 1st showed me the diamonds and I thought that they were spawned in the game and I did /prism I and no history and then I thought that maby this person doesn't play anymore and has left the game because I couldn't find activity in any chests or history of the actual blocks so I thought if I take the ones under ground no one will know and I can give these to me new members and they will forsure stay in my town when we move to pvp so that we could play the max head as we were scrambling to gather stuff and move asap. due to some inactivity by one of my towns members zapy I figured if we all just moved away he wouldn't follow because I could tell he was very inexperienced due to a crop he made of mellons was a fail no room for actually mellons to grow and his 1st house wich I remodled for him wasn't the greatest as was all of our holmes matched the towns theme. again I was thinking it was the best for my people because I had been strip mining for a couple hours and was getting frusteraded so I then went raiding. Largze showed me the diamonds and I new it would save me a couple weeks of gathering diamonds so we could move. I now it was the wrong thing to do and im very sorry to all of you having to waste your time on me doing dumb things to a great server.

I Promise I Facecracka will Never Grief again during my stay on Server.shadecrest.com. I have to much respect for what you guys have done for this server to actually destroy someones living space or tear down building that don't belong to me. If I'm allowed on I will never disrupt your guys server ever again in any situation I Promise.

12. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm reducing the ban to 10 days from today. Remember, even if there aren't any prism logs, destroying other people's creations is still griefing. Also, if you find yourself angry at someone, take some time to calm down before taking any action you may regret later.

13. facecracka

facecracka New Member

Thank You Very Much! I will deffanitly take that in mind now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.