Bye All I'll Miss You! ;(

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by AQTguy, Aug 26, 2013.

1. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

I feel like I should say goodbye to this person but I have no idea who they are.

Live long and prosper AQT.

2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Is that what that spock guy says in Star Trek? I've never watched it xD. I'm sure that they are words of wisdom though :)

3. Dezmo489

Dezmo489 Member

[​IMG]

sharqman and LeafGreen877 like this.
  4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

on phone while driving give me some credit for no typos lol

AnnodynS and trukklob like this.
  5. AwesomeGuy2010

Adventure Time - Finn.jpeg

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

We'll always be here,good luck in school!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

7. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Hey man, good luck with school and whatever else you do. It's nice to see you've got your priorities straight; real life is always more important than video games.

8. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

Cya round man I hope to see you playing occasionally sooner rather than later (not addicted)

On another note I'd like to point out your IGN awasted...

On another note I was addicted to ShadeCrest for a while but then computer issues again stopping me from playing so now I'm forced to play only 10 minutes on somedays if I'm lucky, I don't mind being addicted to ShadeCrest because it made me feel like I contributed to something, like I meant something to someone. So I guess it sorta gave me a for filament which is sorta what I needed. But each to there own. (Sorry for my lack of knowledge towards the English language)

9. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

AQT,
    ill be sad to see u go buddy, it was always a good time hanging out with you on the servers, i think its fantastic that you know when its to far and when to pull out, not everybody has that skill, (including me) school is the most important thing, your study habits say a lot about you, and this post made a very good representation of yourself.
    keep in touch,
    bobbylou4

10. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Not too long ago I had the same problem, I would get home from school and go straight on my Xbox and sit in my room for four or five hours straight. And on the weekend I would wake up, grab my controller and play for 12 or so hours. This caused my grades to drop, migraines, around 15 homework detentions every four weeks, no social life (6 weeks without leaving my house), I gained weight and became extremely unfit. I managed to snap out of this phase and I'm now healthy and on target in school. I know how hard it can be to do this so I wish you the best of luck in school and in life.

-Shock

trukklob likes this.
  11. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Awwww thx for all the feed back guys it means alot. Hey ill be gone from the game but ill be on the forums :p And i wrote like a paragraph for evryone including U awesome and Flame , but I raged quit cuz i accidentally deleted the whole thread except for anno's and qui qui's so XD yah

<3 ya guys,

AQTguy

AwesomeGuy2010 likes this.
  12. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

And now you just play minecraft until 4 in the morning and crash on the couch. Much healthier. :p

13. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I come on early afternoon most days having already been out and done why I need to do for the day, I usually get up around 7 or 8. If a lot of you guys weren't on when it's so late for me I probably wouldn't do it.

14. AwesomeGuy2010

I got a paragraph! Gonna miss you AQT.

15. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Hey, awesomeguy... how's that fling with Flame Princess coming along???

(lump you, LSP for lyfe!!)

16. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

AQTguy I was jk lol thx u <3

17. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Yah XD i wrote a paragraph for everyone in the list and i did more people too! :p

Flamestar00 likes this.
  18. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

10 bucks says im not on the list, lol

19. Mae

Mae Member

I'm going to miss you, AQT, you've been a great friend.
    Hope to see you again! :)

20. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Well, thanks for including me into your list :) At least someone here likes me. I wish I could just give up Minecraft like that. I will always envy your mature decisions. Good luck in life and school. Get those A+'s that I could never get ;)