NEW comunity project ideas

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sioutdoors, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Lynch's build, as awe inspiring as it is, wouldn't work as a community build for us; something like that, while it appears random, still has a plan to it and would be hard for us to co ordinate a large scale group to build.

I'm happy to go with either of the build ideas. Venice does sound a lot easier to plan out

cemeterry likes this.
  2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

do northern water tribe air temple :p (northern water tribe in avatar is based off of venice)

thechooosen1 likes this.
  3. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

I was thinking less giant ships more small sky ships and buildings interconnected by a train like system of sorts. Granted that fits in with my building style :/

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

What about a dwermer theme from sky rim underground with a Venice style layout?

cemeterry likes this.
  5. North_Korean

Could we really replicate the dwermer? Its alot of intricate golden pieces down to very tiny repetition I just don't think we could pull it off as well. I could very much be wrong btw.

6. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Venice theme sounds good and I like the sound of what you were saying A3. As long as it's original and something that everyone can build/can get taught to build that sounds great.
    PS I will help as well :D

7. cemeterry

cemeterry Member

We could do something like Markarth but underground and with epic arched bridges. I think the Dwemer style would be a great starting point and inspiration for a dwarven city. We could make pipes and gears with touches of gold.

8. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I like that idea siout be cool to try something out like that. Maybe fit the Venice theme of it in by placing buildings on platforms separated by lava rivers???

Flamestar00 likes this.
  9. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

That sounds good

10. sioutdoors

OK let's brain storm for a bit more. try and get others involved.

11. North_Korean

I would really prefer a air build or at least something where stuff in the sky is there.

cemeterry likes this.
  12. Legend9468

(We could always do two different community builds, one now, one later)

13. sioutdoors

OK try and find concept art for us on anything flying island related. Think more islands along the line in avatar. Connected by drooping vines bridges etc. Then on top a ruined city. Let's come up with a concept for city style.

14. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I like your idea legend. :D

15. Legend9468

I'll scour the interwebs for some images tomorrow. For both ideas, while we are almost definitely going for the up in the sky vein; there's always an interesting tangent to go off in.

On a side note:
    When you said we were doing it in the style of avatar, I thought of the last airbender; and was all like, well I suppsoe that's a cool idea.
    [​IMG]

cemeterry likes this.
  16. sioutdoors

like the movie avatar with those floating islands
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  17. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Personally, I think something like this would be good.

[​IMG]

Ksapple107, cemeterry and reshatok like this.
  18. sioutdoors

fits the dwarven theme and ruins looks good

19. reshatok

reshatok Member Creative Architect

I really like, where this is going

20. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Could be a good way to get the creative TS populated too, which would be really nice ^_^