League of Legends/Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by QuietSea, Sep 8, 2013.

1. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Thread for LoL and SC2. Post your names here so we can all play with each other. ;)
    Oh yeah and for SC2 I think you need to include your character code right...?

LoL:QuietSea
    SC2: Quoots Friend Code: 772

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

LoL: Karagon
    SC2: Dynodamon

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

LoL: Taldath

4. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

For sc2, you need to have friend codes to add each other. The benefit of friend codes is that 2 people can have the same name, because their friend codes would be different.

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I use the same name for everything these days.

Although, I've uninstalled LoL and SC2, but I can reinstall them anytime if anyone's interested.

6. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

LoL: IImplodedAllOver

7. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

LoL/DFangBlade1
    SC2:Ronald (I have Hots).
    Friend Code:812

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  8. Legend9468

I would totally reinstall SC2 if we played the zombie map from Husky's IMBA league.

It looks so much fun.

PieSquared761 and aarondang like this.
  9. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I don't have either, are they worth getting and how much do they cost? (If they have a cost).

10. Legend9468

League's a Free to play, but I would recommend getting the file from a friend, as it can be a hefty download if you don
    t have a decent connection (I used Uni internet and it still took an hour).

SC2, it really depends on if you go for Wings of Liberty (came out the other year), or the more recent Heart of the Swarm, I don't know which they're talking about above; but I myself own WoL.

It really depends on how you like to play, how you play and your favourite genres. My friends been playing Lol for years and is still going strong on it, I've played once or twice, and I can see where the appeal is, but it never sucked me in. SC2 has limited value on Single player, the multiplayer's where the real value's at; it can be intimidating at first, but I would imagine that it can be quite fun (I'm guessing, I was too scared to try online).

11. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Thanks, I'll give LoL a go and then I might move on to SC2.

12. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

LoL: Jeffie666
    SC2: All I have is Starcraft and Starcraft Brood War ;-;