Player vs Player Rule Revamp

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by Slebert, Sep 9, 2013.

?

Do you think a PvP Rule Revamp is a good idea?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

It's very early in the morning and I think I have it fairly worked out. Please note that this is not to be taken too seriously, it is just a funny idea.

Okay, here we go:

* A town selects a section of their wall (one plot) and enables the necessary perms to allow for outsider destruction and construction.

* Town can move the point whenever the choose to.

* All damage done by the blast must be repaired by those that set the charge.

A VIP will have to set the tnt for obvious reasons.

2. SpaceCadetKevin

I almost forgot... This would be town optional not town required.

3. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

It would be much easier to just mine through at that point :p I don't see any towns choosing this option XD I know if I had an option to keep my wall unbreakable in pvp I would :p

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

4. SpaceCadetKevin

Mr. Slebert... we got your test results back and... you may want to sit down for what I'm about to tell you.
    It seems your epicular gland is beginning to fail and in only a short time we're afraid you may never be epic again....
    Don't fret Mr. Slebert. It's not entirely too late to prevent this from happening. We'll have to start you in our extreme epicular gland rehabilitation program immediately. Your rehabilitation will include:

*A steady diet of bacon, bacon and bacon.

*Jogging for at least 30 minutes a day to Eye of the Tiger on loop.

*Growing a mustache

*Blowing stuff up, turning around and donning a pair of aviators.

*Helping old ladies cross the street... ON FIRE.

Just do all of these things and we'll see you back here in 3 weeks for another check up.

5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread so people can comment on proposed changes.

6. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

TOO MUCH READING! I quit.

Nifix and QuietSea like this.
  7. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

8. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

If you want someone dead in a certain spot, then make the trap lethal! It can be simple, I believe Babylon had a really long drop onto hoppers. I mean so long that Feather Falling at it's max vanilla level would not save you.
    Secondly, I do not feel like a victor when I do not get a skull from battle. The player heads are really the only reason why I PvP, and if players are allowed to flee to a safe area during a fight, it will be much more difficult to get large quantities of craniums.

9. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

forgot about this thread :p