drop the mcmmo and let us have better mob grinders

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by sioutdoors, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

It was just a thought that we had mcmmo to make up for the lack of grinders. Apparently not the case though. Anyway my man. Problem is by the time you hack slash or mine your way to 30xp you are not gaining ground. I guess I loom at it through rose clored glasses as I personally wouldn't abuse such thing GS but I know others would in a heart beat. I guess for me its more of a productivity issue. Should I spend 5 weeks maxing out one stat to mine faster or spend 15 min to get the xp to make mining equipment that would last for 5 weeks. Same with armor or weapons. Since I joined the survival my sword skill is only 103. Why because I'm always bulding. But I am held to the same skill standards as my attackers who may infact live in a hobbit hole hoarding items he /she got from killing other players. Either way it was just a thought sorry for the trouble

2. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

This could solve the "pvp gear" problem. Allow mob grinders remove the mobe spawners perk for or restrict it a bit more so people can't build super huge auto grinders. Plus this would add a nice dynamic not previously seen.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I am just going to lock this as it's already been stated when we upgrade to 1.7 all type of mob farms will be allowed as long as they don't cause lag.

4. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Assuming you'll be banning iron golem farms though?

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

nope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.