Custom PC builds.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Zarko

Zarko New Member

You didn't mention amd...
    Anyway my opinion AMD<Intel overheating,lack of quality,always lying about products(ex Titan killer),0 support.(OPINION)

2. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

It's the 4770k, but I'm too lazy to look up the cost.

3. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

same case i got random :)

4. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

they did not lie about the titan killer bud, the r9 290x beat the titan. there is no lack of quality in terms of their CPUs, they are just not designed to compete with the i7's, they are designed to compete with i5's

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  5. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

That's a very nice CPU... Hope he got an after market cooler to keep that baby frosty (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

upload_2014-1-2_18-15-16.png my computer

7. CanOpenerTrooper

8. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

He did get one, but it was incompatible with the motherboard and, with the rest of the parts in place, it wouldn't have fit in the case anyways. However the case has 3 fans built-in to it, and he's not planning to overclock anything.

9. CanOpenerTrooper

I would get water cooling and treat that CPU like a god. Maybe put the computer in my fridge just in case.

Random0ne likes this.
  10. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

Does anyone have a suggestion for a laptopish computer (or any for that matter) that is under say, $600? My current computer is a HP that overheats after 10 minutes of use when plugged in :3

11. CanOpenerTrooper

Asus. They have good laptops. Lenovo as well. They have some ones for 600$ that will get you 60 FPS maxed out on Minecraft.

12. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Do you guys just buy parts then assemble for fun like I do my desktop was a good deal I'm getting 75fps usually so I'm happy but my crappy internet survice is giving my sis all the bandwidth when she is online

13. CanOpenerTrooper

Yes. Using no punctuation makes your response 10x harder to read...

14. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm srry typing on tablet

15. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Hmm I got an Asus laptop a few years ago and it doesn't work anymore I think I stuffed up the hard drive... And it only had like a bit of storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk