Custom PC builds.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Sep 22, 2013.

1. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1GQj4 there ya go good sir

2. o0z

o0z Member

thanks!

3. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

So, what's the best gaming computer you could get for 400-500 pounds?
    No keyboard, mouse or monitor. Don't mind what website as long as it can be shipped to the uk or made in the uk :3
    EDIT: shipping must be included in the price

4. THEdeadRETURNED

no clue on conversion rates, sorry shock. but the one i put together for o0z will probably cover it

5. oiShocKWavesv

500 pounds is almost exactly 800 dollars

6. oiShocKWavesv

So go nuts with that :) (preferably a UK site)

7. oiShocKWavesv

It doesn't matter if it's in dollars as long as I know what the parts are to be honest.

8. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

I be confused with computer talk. I need to get a better education since my school run on macs.... ......... ..................

9. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Your not alone... Darn you Mac!!

10. THEdeadRETURNED

shock, use the link i posted for o0z, amazon ships to the UK :) and the cost is 700 USD

11. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

Like someone did for o0z could someone build me a computer for around $500 maybe a bit less but doesn't include monitor, mouse or keyboard? Please and thank you :)

12. THEdeadRETURNED

someone? lol people dont even quote who did it. I'm doing homework ATM, so give me an hour or so

13. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Got a brand new computer chair for my Birthday (today) and I am hoping to get a GTX 650ti boost 2GB DDR5 GPU!

14. THEdeadRETURNED

well, happy birthday dude :D

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  15. oiShocKWavesv

I gave you extra hundred dollah!

16. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Ew, you didn't give him a graphics card, and you wasted a good bit of his money on ram and that small little fan for 4.1 ghz?

thechooosen1 likes this.
  17. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Can't include a mouse, keyboard or monitor, but I need to know what you're planning to do with the computer so i can divide up the budget on certain areas.

18. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

Hmm it's going to be for gaming (minecraft mostly) but also for streaming tv shows and movies I just want good and fast graphics for minecraft... I probably am a bit vague on this but yeah English isn't my strong point.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  19. THEdeadRETURNED

wasted, i use the 212 evo for a 8350 clocked at 5ghz, do some research before smashing a good peice of hardware... also, that APU has a 4 core vishera CPU, as well as a mid range 8000 series GPU... APUs also need a lot of RAM. All in all, your message seems like it came from someone who doesnt know all that much about computers, no offence :)

20. THEdeadRETURNED

well actually, not someone who doesnt know much, more like someone who sees budget PCs (which was the goal of that) as not being good enough. funny thing is, the ram, cooler, and the HDD (im using that one and 2 3tb drives) are the same ones im using on my 2k custom pc. so they are good quality, and a lot better than most stuff on the market. :)

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.