[WITHDREW]<Thodazarexrt>'s Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by thodazarexrt, Oct 7, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. maybe

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Alright sounds good, now I know :D. You learn new things everyday.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

No probs, it was just strange getting notifications from old threads.

3. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

The whole mod thing after being somewhat inactive for a while...

Lets say it didn't work out so well for me.

4. monkeysee28

monkeysee28 New Member

Ive known Thod for over 7 years and in my opinion he would be a very good mod hes alot more mature then i am and im 18 years old. What i don`t get is that this is an application for moderator and you guys are here talking that this is a old thread does it really matter! Thod worked hard to fill out an application and it looks like you guys don`t even give a damn i find that very rude. Thank you have a good day. Manger de la marde :)

hywzerboydy and thodazarexrt like this.
  5. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

They're not criticising his application thread just the necro-bumping to boost forum activity and as far as I can see the issue was respectfully resolved.

thodazarexrt likes this.
  6. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Alright.

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Not this thread mate, there're quite a few others that have had messages posted.

Anyway, from now on, we all stop talking about the old thread thing, we all understand, matter closed.

thodazarexrt likes this.
  8. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Sorry for this but I've seen all of these no votes and maybe votes and there aren't a lot of reasons to why I got these. If you are willing to vote please put a description of how I am not going to be a good moderator. If you vote no just because of one thought and you have no input on the whole thing why vote?

This especially goes out to mods/admins you should be more keen on replying to these posts, you made a post yourself so why would you also go on here look at the forum and not give any input because as you may know no input doesn't really make this mod application something I should have made.

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

If you take a look at ndv's, melina's, or my mod app, there are no replies. The other accepted apps also have very few replies. Just because we haven't posted here, it doesn't mean we haven't considered and discussed your app.

thodazarexrt likes this.
  10. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Alright thank you :), I was just saying because I haven't heard or really seen anything about it for a while and knowing what people think about it would be nice :).

11. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

HE SHOULD BE A MOD, DEFINITELY!!!!!!

12. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I just wanted to withdraw because the time I have to play minecraft is changing because of school and my job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.