My random builds.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by Legend9468, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

This here is where I'll post the dl links for those random builds that I was talking about in the shoutbox last week sometime when I was bored.

I try to keep each of them simple, and to give people ideas for the own build in survival (or creative if you're desperate). Core tenants of each build are:

• Relatively simple design. Simple shapes and stuff, nothing too complex on the structure; some of the interior may seem intimidating at some point. I would be happy to run a tutorial on some of the stuff at some point if you all want.
    • Easy to obtain materials. The rarest thing I used in this first build was green dyed clay blocks, everything else is fairly standard (wood, stone bricks and the like).
    • Small-ish, but able to be expanded with ease. This is more because I don't have the patience for larger builds anymore.
    • To be based around different biomes, in differing styles.

Be sure to leave requests and such for biomes and/or styles and I'll do my best to make it work.

2. Legend9468

First build, extreme hills biome. The main part is a green house style build which I grew fond of after building my survival base. The inside may seem a bit comples, but there were space restraints.

Download link (Works in 1.6.2, due to that being what we run the server on) (x). Sorry if the spawn doesn't work properly, I kinda just saved and exited with the hopes that new people will sign in the right place when they download it.

Next up is a jungle biome home.

3. Legend9468

4. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Indeed I did Sir Aussie.

5. Legend9468

I do actually need some feedback on this build peeps. Mainly if I need to adjust the spawn point.

I'll keep uploading even if no one dl's these, but I do need to know if you spawn where I intend.

6. Legend9468

Thanks for the feedback guys -_-

Second world is set in a jungle biome, and has been inspired by my current survival base (again).

Construction notes are available on signs in the base. Download link is here (x)

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Oh, you make the links "x"s, didn't know what you were talking about :p

8. Legend9468

Oh right, etiquette here is different. Generally (x) is used on Tumblr and such, hence my mistake (I tend to post more link on there than here).

9. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Seriously I should find some pathetic excuse and spend a lot of money for you to make me something.

10. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

build looks really nice, if a bit small

11. Legend9468

I'm deliberately trying to make them a bit on the smaller size, people are more intimidated by larger builds. Although I feel that I should expand a bit for the next one.

12. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

lol leggy... I can't unzip your world download file! :3 I would like to participate, but my novice computer skills are blocking me from progress... help? xD

13. Legend9468

Imma assume you have Winrar for now (If not, just dl it, it's free. It does say it's a trial version but it doesn't deactivate after the trial period).

Just right click and select "extract files..."

14. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

ew winrar, 7zip all the way

15. Legend9468

Whatever floats your boat.

Also, I'm always looking for suggestions as to the next biome/style to build in.

16. trukklob

lol... shibe doge

17. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

18. Legend9468

Beginning work on a desert one now Flame.

Should I take this as an indicator that the spawn is working fine?

Flamestar00 likes this.
  19. trukklob

Attempted to download "WinRAR", got malicious virus attack, spent 2 hours rebooting and sanitizing my computer...
    Any suggestions for a truly secure download link...? :D

20. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

7zip ftw
    http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

trukklob likes this.