Rank transfer?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by Abdullahj, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Hullo!
    Today is my birthday, and my friend mrsparkyjr was kind enough to give me a $50 visa gift card. He wanted me to buy a minecraft account, and I will, but there is a problem. My hard earned stats on creative and survival! I understand if you are unable to transfer mcmmo stats, (and if you are able to, please?), but is it possible to transfer my builder II and citizen-whatever ranks to the new account that I will buy?

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I have no problem with the B2 promo. So long as we can prove it's you. If no one has any concerns then at some point soon I'll message you a codeword or phrase, then you just message it to me from the new account and hey presto.

By citizen, do you mean for towns? You would have to speak to the mayor about that.

3. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I mean whatever the green rank is called on survival.

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Oh, just normal member then. That shouldn't be an issue anyway.

5. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's no problem with that. Just ask any staff member when you use the new account. Transfering mcmmo levels can only be done manually, so you would have to find an admin (OP?) willing to do so.

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I should really do this sometime...

7. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

It's actually possible to transfer mcmmo? whew! Woulda taken me forever to get my unarmed back up.

8. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Right on :D what is your new account name?

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

When I say transfer, I mean an admin would have to manually go through and set the level of each individual skill for your new account. So yes, it would technically be possible for you to keep your mcmmo skills, but you would have to find an admin with the ability and willingness to do so.

10. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Purchase keeps glitching out, and I plan to make my new account match my PSN.