Kintrix Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kintrix, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Kintrix

Kintrix New Member

Hello all, Kintrix here. I've thrown the example questions below, but in general I'm looking forward to building on this server if you guys will have me. I'm older than the average Minecraftian and I get more into building than anything. Anyway, to the questions....

• What server will you be spending most of your time on? Survival or Creative?
    I'll probably spend most of my time on the creative server, though I'm not averse to some work on the survival side provided it isn't just the regular grind of dig dig dig for the one ore you need, then on the way back to the house you get sniped with flaming arrows from some guy in a tree.

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    I've been into Minecraft for almost three months now. I was really drawn to the building aspect, particularly sets with a sci-fi or steampunk theme. I've knocked around on a few other servers in this time as well.

• What is your favorite thing to do in the game? Building, as mentioned.

• What made you pick our server over others?
    I did a Google search for the best creative servers and Shade Crest was in the list. I've been on the server for a couple of days now, and though I picked the server by chance I think I might stay awhile.

• What are some of your hobbies? hiking and camping, working with Cub Scouts, building in Minecraft

• What is your favorite food/movie/tv show? pizza/The Blood of Heroes/Band of Brothers (sure it's a tv show

• What are some cool things that you have built in Minecraft? I built a fortified village in single player to protect what was left after a zombie horde killed all the villagers but three, on another server that I still work on I built a cliffside tower keep with a switch-back path, a village, and a number of small oddities. On that same server I've also helped build a few other items like a prison, a tavern (both with redstone amenities), a coliseum, and a palace.

• Do you know any players on the server? Nope. Not a one so far as I know.

• What are you looking forward to the most on the server? Again, the building.

• For anyone interested, my Guest Plot is at 14,-14 in the Plotworld. It's done, I just need to submit it for review.

sharqman likes this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

welcome

Kintrix likes this.
  3. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Hai and have fun on creative. I was a creative guy but kinda went to survival after a bit. Good luck and I will be looking forward to what your builds will be like. :)

Kintrix likes this.
  4. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Welcome! I'm glad to see that Shadecrest continues to draw atypical players like yourself, it reaffirms for me the quality of both the server and the game.

*If you need any building tips, or have questions about a particular building style (modern, medieval, rustic, etc.) do let me know! :D

QuietSea and Kintrix like this.
  5. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Welcome, new friend! I'm more of a survival guy myself but scoot on to creative pretty often, if u have any questions regarding survival/need help I'd be more than happy to help :D

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Kintrix likes this.
  6. Flamestar00

Oh yay I got another like :D :D

QuietSea and Kintrix like this.
  7. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

You love Band of Brothers too!?!?

QuietSea likes this.
  8. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Can you adopt me?

QuietSea and treyman77 like this.
  9. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Welcome to the community! It's always great to have a new person to talk to and get to know. :D

10. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Welcome! I love people that do this on the forums.... It means they're here to stay

QuietSea likes this.
  11. kizzyfazzle

Also you should have a try on survival it makes building a real challenge and I have known a few creative admins and architects that make their money doing commissions.

QuietSea likes this.
  12. Flamestar00

Make that 3 more likes

<3 you guys :p

PS Quiet is the nicest loveliest admin on the server. So is truk. And anno. And A360P. And every other admin as well.

(<3 u all guys <3)

EDIT: nano????

trukklob likes this.
  13. Flamestar00

PS Quiet why are you liking every post??

14. trukklob

lol... I just asked him that man-! check the shoutbox, hue

Flamestar00 likes this.
  15. Flamestar00

trukklob why you not like my post :( I mentioned you specifically. :(

16. trukklob

happy now?

Flamestar00 likes this.
  17. Flamestar00

18. kizzyfazzle

Yea truk I didn't even mention you yet I got no like geez

trukklob likes this.
  19. trukklob

happy...?

20. Flamestar00

no. -___________________-

You are in trouble for no reason whatsoever apart from the fact that I feel like it....