pawnking2 shady thief and opportunist

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by mrtreefingers, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

A few days ago I was selling some chicken heads and pawnking2 asked if I could come and meet him to show him the chicken head, because I know he didnt want to actually buy it, rather than just see it, I said I was busy.

When I was building a new town the other day he was on and I invited him to see the early work completed (and i felt slightly bad about the chicken head and my terse response). I invited him, we were in PVP and I gave him my good graces in that I would not attack him barring he didnt get out of line.

I showed him what I was building and then showed him my house/farms. I let him kill all the chickens at the farm and told him he could even keep the feathers/chicken (which he was happy about). He asks me if "I want him to enchant something with the exp he got, I nicely said no, you keep it and enchant something with it smiley face." I broke a chickenhead off my wall since he didn't get one in the farm killing them and gave him one for free. I soon had to log so I said my byes and assumed he would just see his way out. Well, he didnt and returned over n over and cleared many chests out (5/6), taking advantage of my courtesy. I have a surplus of eggs to the point where I don't lock all the chests up.

TL;DR- pawnking2 should never be trusted

So here's the finger pointing at you pawnking2 , not a rule breaker, but I will get my revenge on you. I will find you and I will hang you're head on my wall in place of that chickens head. Everytime I walk by it I will feel warmth and joy knowing that people like you always get theirs in the end.

With great sincerity,
    mrtree

2. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

*whistles* Jeez, even when I raided, I was not THAT cold! Not nice.

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

ooo kill eeem!

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I'll add my 2 cents here...I was at thods zombie spawner killin zombies and dying many times and pawn comes in n steals my kills,so I went home to my spawner...called pawn an ass as well but I let it slide cuzz sometimes pawnking can be a jerk but half the time he's alright...so mrtree,cut his bloody head off for me too lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

5. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

Well, if you are invading Babylon, I hope I am there to "greet" you ;).

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

While I did enjoy reading this, let's not turn it into a slam thread against pawnking. Those never go over well.

trukklob and Nifix like this.
  7. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Wow, at this rate there will probably be a group on the server that's sole purpose is to get revenge on pawnking!

8. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I find it funny considering his ign "PawnKing" (Correct me if I'm wrong, but a "Pawn shop" is sorta like a place where you go for random stuff essentially? Characterised in movies as the place where you go to sell stolen goods?)

trukklob and RoDawg21 like this.
  9. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Lmao sadly Aaron comes in n spoils the torment lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

10. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    trukklob likes this.
  11. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

that doesn't help

12. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

...He has verbally harassed players including me.

13. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I seem to recall him making a rather large deal of it when he "quit" as well

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  14. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

15. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

16. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

I added pawn to my latest creative plot... he did the interior to one room... it was ok... >_>
    also... beheading is in vogue, watch your back king!! xD

17. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

truth time... it wasn't ok- it was mediocre... (don't grief mah plotz)

18. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

locking this since it's not a real finger pointing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.