Your future and your goals.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by thodazarexrt, Oct 24, 2013.

1. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Hello everyone, so I was just thinking and I recently got my life goal set out to become a journeyman mechanic :D, If you are doing anything important in your life and have some things you would like to share please feel free to post here :).

2. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I'm studying music technology and hope to become a sound and lighting engineer

thodazarexrt likes this.
  3. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Engineering, nice :D. I was planning on getting into something in the engineering feild for a while but just didn't think it was practical for my life style.

4. hywzerboydy

What are your goals?

5. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Mine are to start a business in the future :). I already have quite of few set plans.

6. hywzerboydy

Nice, good luck :)

thodazarexrt likes this.
  7. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Thank you :).

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Hi i am 7 yr. old russian ex-professional Superman 64 player and i want to become professional lol Vodkaman to avenge my sister, who got vodka underdose last year and now she cant play this game anymore. So ive been improving my mechanics for 4 month and i already can play vs bots for 2 minutes. And i will become best Vodkaman in the history of LoL. Pls no vodka Medved'erino.

sharqman and thechooosen1 like this.
  9. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

A jello russian xvodkaman I is da russian spy from accross england main of west verginia. I have job with the cia in russia and have vodka all de time.

10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

sorry englando no es best langua

11. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

No problemo best of luciano.

12. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

This thread saddens me :(

Random0ne likes this.