Prism help...

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by SkittlesQueen, Oct 27, 2013.

1. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I know what prism I does but prism near is confusing me...like sometimes I'm standing in the back of my village n do prism near n it says someone moved something or done something...so how far does prism near pick up...reason for asking is cuzz it said leafy did something with an emerald block 9 days ago but when I went around with prism i it didn't say anything on that....so I'm confused.:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

2. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

Well skittles, Random told me that prism puts in false info. Idk why though.

3. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

Maybe ask moose, the prism expert.

4. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Yea I saw random say that....lol maybe the plugins are falling apart cuzz local doesn't work right and I know world save is causing lag...so maybe its the end of the world lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

5. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

/prism near only checks 5 blocks away and 7 days prior. If you want to change any of those then type /prism l and add r:[number] or t:[number][time type]

Ex. /prism l r:10 t:20d (look 10 blocks from you and show the data from 20 days ago)

You can find more information on http://discover-prism.com/wiki/view/parameters/

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

/prism near doesn't filter results based on time. And yes, /prism l is way better, since you can filter by player, time, radius, action, block, etc.

7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I have noticed some results in prism that don't seem possible like people who are nowhere near me inserting blocks when all the nearby chests are locked. I wondered if it was related to ender chests or something.

8. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I have also noticed the impossible container transactions that sometimes show up in the results. This affects all of the prism inspection commands, aka near, lookup, and inspection wand. For example, around my house it shows people putting things into chests when I know for a fact that no one has been in the area. I really don't know what would cause this. The only thing I can think of is that it might try to log admins opening people's inventories, and not know where to place the results ( of course, this is complete guesswork and probably incorrect :p).