Shade Crest 1.0 PvP Towns

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Oct 29, 2013.

1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Hey everyone, I'm sure plenty of you want to know about big wars and stuff between PvP towns, such as DragonForge, etc. I joined Shade Crest right in their peak and PvP just wasn't safe for a newcomer like me at that time. So admins or older players, if you have a story about a town before the reset, share it here so we can all learn a bit about them. :)

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Are we talking shade crest 1.0 or 2.0?

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Considering the fact that he mentioned dragonforge, I'm assuming 1.0 (unless there's some secret 2.0 DF society that I don't know of).

sharqman likes this.
  4. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

5. ndvenckus1

I think quiet was questioning whether he made a mistake in the title (I think).

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

The way he explained it was that he wants stories from SC 2.0. whatever i not even

7. ndvenckus1

Also, awesomeguy, if you're looking for the history of the 1.0 PvP towns, Nifix made a little something a while ago.
    If you want raid stories, a lot of us have loads of them.

8. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I have a few untold raids on Hillside that nobody knows about :p

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

DragonForge:
    Mayors:
    Dasoren - x-rayed for the town and was perm banned
    Gordon4reeman - left shortly after becoming mayor, known as one of the best PvPers on pre-1.8 SC
    DarkNoodle - banned for annoyances, but later unbanned (never re-claimed mayor of DF)
    _RYO_ - another pvp legend, banned for abuse of moderator powers, tried to make his own server and stole many players from SC (mostly ppl from DF), but the server crashed and burned
    Greene_78 - banned for trying to destroy DF before leaving
    cashANDY26Zcash - banned for trying to steal a ton of money from DF
    Archenemy666 - known as one of the worst mayors of DF by DFers due to major reconstruction of the town that was never completed and selling the town to nrayf for much less than it's worth (many DFers left DF because of this and started farside, the first town on the 1.8 side of the map). He then went on to make a new town called crucible
    nrayf - bought the town from archenemy666, turned DF into the first nation on the server (darkfire), left due to sc "political" issues; tried to start his own server taking several of the "friends" he made on SC with him, which crashed and burned.
    awastedlife - pvp legend, took over DF and DF nation from nrayf after being in Athos/Arcadian towns as a pvp vet. Honestly did a good job bringing the nation to fight against Erathia(really the only PvP town left) considering it was filled with very little vet PvPers and a lot of noob pvpers.

Arcadia:
    Mayor:
    Manglor - the one and only mayor :p
    Very popular because of it's builds form mrtreefingers and his apprentice thomasdd13, thishomeboy?, and manglor ofc

Notable PvPers:
    - Hihihihi9100 - pvp legend, borderlands?
    - elllex - pvp legend, beware of the dogs, DF leader during the ryo days
    - pyro5050 - pvp legend, one of the early members of DF who also left early
    - cartertheminer - pvp legend borderlands
    - alan321 - pvp legend, arcadian/late erathian
    - ZPWR22 - pvp legend, arcadian/late erathia
    - IIDreamzzHD - pvp mercenary
    - awastedlife - pvp legend, hired mercenary. Flexcity, Olympian, Erathian, DF.
    - too many to further list

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    waterpower1 and AwesomeGuy2010 like this.
  10. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Gordon4reeman

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Did this really happen?

12. sharqman

from what I've heard yes, I forgot to mention he left to make crucible

13. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

That is NOT what happened. The individuals that left to start farside left because of _RYO_ and his cohorts.

14. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I was fed up with how bad the town really was, doing town restoration on land that was only 1 block deep floating over an ocean is not something I enjoy. I hated the building over the water that _RYO_ decided to do. We had done quite a lot of work in making the town more organized, and cleaned up only vacant homes. we began rebuilding paths, and we finished the whole farming district before I decided to up and leave. My Intentions were good, but my scope of the amount of work was dramatically limited. I sold DF to Nray in hopes he would be able to better manage the town.

sharqman likes this.
  15. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

That sounds more accurate :p

16. AwesomeGuy2010

Raid stories are great, if you have them share them. I didn't do too many raids before the reset but now I do them frequently. :)

17. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Someone make it 2011 again

18. sharqman

It's kind of hard to tell the stories :p I get mixed between all of the different raids

19. AwesomeGuy2010

You don't want to have to go through the reset. It's a war zone for about a week while everything is being reset.
    Does anyone remember the TNT bridge? I was the one who blew that up. :p

20. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I'd go through anything to get a shadecrest that had players and had a pvp aspect,