BF4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Oct 29, 2013.

?

What console?

1. PC

53.8%
  2. xbox 360

30.8%
  3. PS3

15.4%
  4. PS4

23.1%
  5. Xbox ONE (gay)

15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

What are your thoughts on this game? What console will you be playing it on (unless you are on PC)?

2. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Glad to see people seem to like BF better then COD.

CanOpenerTrooper and Dman2416 like this.
  3. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I'll be playing it on PS3, I ain't gettin no PS4 and losing all my games for PS3. I'm also looking forward to COD: Ghosts, but I hear that BF4 has way better graphics and you can make buildings fall over and stuff. :)

4. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

CoD always sells better, it's just this community (maybe just a few select people) that like BF more.

I don't like how you're implying PC is a mere console. PC is a tool only utilized by members of the glorious PC master-race. We are better than consoles and can not be compared to them in any fair way. It's like comparing the price of diamonds to the price of quartz; the difference is so large the two are wholly incomparable.

Dman2416 and sharqman like this.
  5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

wtf u sey to me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ill rip ye hed off m8

hywzerboydy likes this.
  6. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Looks too much like BF3 for me to buy into this. Think I'll wait and see how it develops.

thodazarexrt likes this.
  7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Asks which console people like on a server for a game that is on PC.

Navarog likes this.
  8. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I got the beta on ps3.....I'TS AWESOME!!!

9. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

butbutbutbutbutbutbut LEVOLUTION

BUILDINGS EXPLODDDDEEEEEEEE
    ignore the fact that so far the only examples of large-scale "levolution" are one building taking a few seconds to fall down and making the map 10x less fun. Also probably won't be in any vanilla maps for the sake of making more DLC.

10. CanOpenerTrooper

I'm sorry I am not perfect... Just a error I made last night while I was making this thread.

I will be waiting for benchmarks to come out before I get the game. Also waiting for enough cash to get my 660 FTW+ Sig 2 card. My APU rocks the beta at like 20 FPS on low settings. Those extra Polygons aren't helping D=

11. PieSquared761

Another error is your Hitler avatar... wtf?

12. CanOpenerTrooper

Admit it. The avatar made you puke in joy.

13. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

They remade the PS3 to the PS3 Slim, so they may do something similar to the new console which allows it to play PS3 games.

14. PieSquared761

It made me think "This CanOpenerTrooper dude must be on drugs", then I asked myself... "Wtf is a CanOpenerTrooper?"

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  15. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I think for newer games you can upgrade to the ps4 version if you verify you have the ps3 one through the ps store, but it will cost like $20 or $10 dollars. Stick to the master race though :p sony is really making some bad decisions, wouldn't really affect my gaming if i got the ps4 though(no name change still, removing remote media).

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    Navarog likes this.
  16. CanOpenerTrooper

You know, I haven't really contemplated what my name meant. Just something my friend and I came up with back in 2007. Must have been on some serious shrooms.

17. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

You have 4 boyfriends?!?! Hah! Straight.

18. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Bought it yesterday for the 360. I must say its just like all the other battlefields. Clunky and sluggish at best. In a 3 hours stent I had 4 game freezes. Loading and getting in a multiplayer game takes for ever. But its a pretty war zone lol

19. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

20. CanOpenerTrooper

The 360 can barely run BF3... BF4 must look and play terrible on an 7 year old piece of hardware.