mrtree

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrtreefingers, Oct 30, 2013.

1. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

I never did an introduction, so here it is.

My name is Nicholas and I live in PA, USA. I'm 27 and started minecraft when I was 24. I took a year break and am now back from that.

In real life....I drink scotch, have a dog, go hiking and fishing year round, am a professional chef and apprentice baker. I played baseball and football in highschool. I didn't go to college. I have a car and a motorcycle, but I usually ride my bicycle to work (which was recently stolen) to work. I work 6 days a week and have since I was 15. I own a gun and a few rifles and go to the range every week. I don't have health insurance. Right now I have a long beard I have been growing out since april, but I don't always have one. I like women, eating, and travelling. I listen to radiohead, queens of the stoneage, pink floyd, and stevie ray vaughn. I don't have any kids or a girlfriend. Never married.

In minecraft life.....I build things and enjoy killing people in pvp.

2. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I have a gun too, I'm not allowed it but I have it anyway

:p

3. mrtreefingers

4. mrtreefingers

5. mrtreefingers

6. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Hi Mrtreefingers. I'm a fan of Radiohead myself. I also had a stage in my teens where I was obsessed with Pink Floyd but not so much any more. I did recently get most of their albums again just because they were one of the first bands I collected and wanted to re-visit their catalogue.

7. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Such a glorious ponytail!

8. mrtreefingers

Stephen, try the other side of floyd. Listen to Free Four, Fearless, anything off of division bell. The album obscured by clouds is one of my favs. Oddly enough I did it the same way as you but opposite, radiohead in HS and floyd now.

9. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Haven't really heard much they put out after The Wall. Loved The Wall though, and the movie. I have some of David Gilmour's solo stuff. Obscured by Clouds is good. Wish You Were Here and Animals are probably my other favourites.

10. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

why are there no pictures where you drink scotch and shoot guns

11. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Some day I hope to grow a full on beard like you. Not just some stupid fuzz that sits there and does nothing >:[

12. mrtreefingers

Because when im drinking scotch and shooting guns I don't have an extra hand to hold the camera.

Edit: Oh ya, and internet. Everything that comes on here stays on here. I don't need these pictures resurfacing when i run for president 2016.

13. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

fair enough, i dont know about presidents eating bats though

14. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

awesome pictures

15. treegrit

treegrit Member

My wife finds you atractive.... Not that we want to weird you out but I'm pretty sure she would leave me for you nice pics ;-)

16. mrtreefingers

Haha, definately the best compliment I've received on SC. Now I just need a lady also, who appreciates my mild minecraft addiction and likes to get dirty on adventures too..

17. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

what.

18. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Adventure, dirt. What is there to be confused by?
    [​IMG]

sharqman likes this.
  19. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

william turner seems confused too.

20. mrtreefingers

I want a girl who likes to have adventures and doesnt mind if she gets mud/dirt under her nails. Yes there were other implications, however the first part is true.......

bobbylou4 likes this.