Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jagity, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Jagity

Jagity New Member

Hello,
    I've been playing minecraft for about 3 months just not on any server. For the past couple weeks I have tried nearly a hundred different servers, most for just a few minutes some for a few hours. I like the way there is resource area, the build world isn't all broken! I look forward to building in the peaceful area. I'm picturing a fort/castle style dwelling with a tower, small stable and a farm on a hill surrounded by woods of sorts. I am also looking forward to what seems to be a more mature atmosphere.

I enjoy all parts of minecraft building, fighting, exploring, and mining depending on my mood. Definitely gonna have some redstone devices...piston doors are a must!

Out of minecraft.... I umm ... work, eat and sleep...maybe play other video games? lol
    Just kidding there are a few other things, the walking dead is on once a week...a little yard work? mostly, I'm a gamer been like that since...pong. I played WoW, for a few years, DDO for probably longer the list goes on and on... right now I am hooked on minecraft.

thodazarexrt likes this.
  2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Welcome! I could help you build if you want, I'm looking for a big job to do on survival anyway. :)
    One tip: DO NOT type /pong in-game. Nice to meet you and I look forward to meeting you in-game.

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

welcome Jagity! glad to have you aboard :) if u need any help lemme know!

4. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

6. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

In the words of Zoro_Trollman, "Welcome frund".

7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Hi Jagity, welcome to Shade Crest.

8. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Quiet is a guy of many words right quiet?

Welcome to the server! :) I hope i'll see you around :)

9. silverflame01

silverflame01 Member

Welcome to shadecrest! I hope you enjoy the server. :)