A little bit about myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thodazarexrt, Nov 6, 2013.

1. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Hi everyone :D, It's been a while since I've made my introduction and I was atleast 2 years younger than I am now. A lot has happened in those two years and I just wanted to let new players get to know exactly who I am and what I am about. I am kody, a 16 year old currently in my second year of mechanics in high school, I love anything to do with cars and am really intrigued by speedy things :3.

I have been into racing for a while with games and am looking into doing something in the career or hobby part of racing but still have a few years to go. Since I'm in my second year of mechanics I'd like to become one and get my journeyman, I have a lot of knowledge in this area and hope to apply it in the future, I am also somewhat into business and I want to go to college/university to get my degree in business, this will probably take me around 2 years to obtain.

with a business up by the age of 21 I'll probably start getting into cars and the whole racing thing then :D.

I also like to make people laugh, in my child hood I never really was a funny guy but always tried my hardest to get people to the point of smiling. You could say I like to be comedic and I learn from other people how to do this, I'm currently doing something in the industry of recording and making videos on twitch and youtube, I do this on my free time for a hobby and enjoy it a lot. It gives a whole new feeling to gaming for me because of the addition of comedy that I love.

I like to follow a lot of career paths to keep myself busy, I try as hard as I can to stay happy with everything I do and I choose things that work for myself. If you ever want to know a little bit about what I do you could message me and I'll tell you :).

Currently I'm working on swapping engines to a Masda Protege 2004, I'll probably make a post of the progress on it for everyone to see :). If you need to know anything about your vehicles I'm the guy to ask :D I may only be in my second year of mechanics but I assure you I'll learn a lot in the next 3 years haha.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this and I hope to see you all in game :). Have a great day!

oiShocKWavesv likes this.