Animal Killings

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by StephenP67, Dec 10, 2013.

1. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN? StephenP67
    Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X,Y,Z) X -990, Y 64, Z -110
    Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful
    What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. Killed most of my sheep and either killed or stole horses
    About how many blocks were broken/replaced? Probably over 20 sheep and a number of horses
    Who did the griefing? dog8786467367 and Gangster_Bob
    Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? No I wasn't online at the time
    What did they say? N/A
    Do you think they should be banned for this? Yes. dog8786467367 was already banned by QuietSea but Gangster_Bob should also be banned.
    Did you include screen shots? (You must) Yes, see below.
    Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? Yes please. I did file a modreq regarding rollback. Thought I'd post here to make it official.

Grief-Report-Bob.jpg
    Grief-Report-Dog.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Ah...they got u too huh...they got me on Sunday...village was a mess but it all got fixed...so am sure this will get fixed too

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

3. StephenP67

I was just at your place checking for damage. You usually seem to get hit the same time as me. Glad it was cleared up.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

done

StephenP67 likes this.
  5. StephenP67

Thanks Sharqman. Awesome as always.

6. StephenP67

One thing I noticed when I was checking your place Skittles was the front gate didn't open. Don't know if you locked it or if it was glitching. There was also a delay of over 30 seconds before prism results came through so it may have just been glitchy.