Thorodan Ruins

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by Sophiiiiiiier, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

This is a town in PVP that isn't completely built. It is medieval style with, netherbrick, cobble, stone, stonebricks, and spruce wood. If you feel like helping or joining the town, message me when you see me on Survival. We need more members! Town owned by: NikleKing

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

This isn't me asking to join the town, Imma already apparently a part of one.

I'm just pointing out that 95% of medieval town builds use those materials, and doesn't narrow down the style of it. Screencaps would be a better idea, both for giving people and idea, and showing off parts of your town.

Flamestar00 and kmpurplekat like this.
  3. Sophiiiiiiier

You can also, /t spawn thorodan to see.

4. Legend9468

So you built a town in pvp and then left the spawn open to everyone?

Also, that's not really how advertising works.

5. Sophiiiiiiier

I did not do that, NikleKing did. There's really nothing to steal at the moment, really nothing at all. And yeah, so?

6. Legend9468

Nvm then. I just tend to do things differently. If I continue with my ideas any further, then I may accidentally incite an argument of some sort.

7. RoDawg21

RoDawg21 Member

Soph, When I get done with work on Thursday I can finish up the farming area then. Still working on the barn.
    Is the path way by spawn going to be the design we are sticking with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Sophiiiiiiier

I'm not sure exactly, i need to look at different patterns and ill get back to you.