[DENIED]Sophiiiiiier's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Sophiiiiiiier, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Would I be a good mod?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Maybe

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? Sophiiiiiier

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. Yes honestly, I had "griefed old structures." I might of broke a few blocks to live there for the night before i moved in.
    Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered? I am 13, my birthday is next month. I think I am mature enough because most things I am serious on.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one? Yes I was a mod.

When were you first seen on the server? August 23, 2013

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have skype, teamspeak and tapatalk.

Are you active on the server? Yes

Are you active on the forum? Eh, it doesn't really interest me that much, but i also have lots of homework before the end of the semester. I will be active this month and probably the rest of the school year. Or try to be that is.

Forum post count? 11 .-. yeah. i know.

What time zone do live in? Central Standard (CST)

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? I am pretty often online, about maybe 3 hours each day. It depends what I'm doing, doctors appointments, etc. I will be spending about two weeks in Tennessee in the summer. Also might visit Disney World about a week.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I am a very honest person that takes some things seriously. I'm not like other 13 year olds. I have high intelligence and I am very responsible. I sound very conceded at this time. My friend also plays on this server, you could ask him a few questions also. I like to correct people very often, but not in a harsh way. If I have to be rude i will. I would really enjoy being a mod on shadecrest!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I don't know on this...but good luck

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

3. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Try and be a bit more active on the forums maybe? Good luck! Also, why does your profile say you're 15?

4. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

My dad made me .-. I'll ask to change it.

5. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Again, who are you again?

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

No matter what I do, I can't please you.

sharqman likes this.
  7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I understand that you are not that acquainted with the forums, but why did you check allow multiple responses? I don't remember that being on by default :p
    Even worse why are people voting multiple/all responses -_-

8. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I love the idea of you being mod, you're age really isn't an issue with me but I hold different preferences on you because we are minecraft buddies haha. I like your style and think you'll have good luck with this in the future.

9. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

Soph would make a good mod!

Sophiiiiiiier likes this.
  10. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

Good luck soph, I'll try to remember to vote when I get home. :)

11. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Soph is one of those people you meet and can't help but want to be friends with. You are funny, kind and nice to everyone you meet. I aloes remember you sorting out a few issues regarding a horse theft.
    I think you'd make a great mod! :D

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Denied, past recommendation deadline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.