[DENIED]epic_poke8's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by epic_poke8, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Do you think I would be a good moderator?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? epic_poke8

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. Twice I believe. The first time was when I first joined and I was dipping my foot into the water by taking 2 blocks out of Z_Milla's Shop. I payed him back after the SC update. 2nd time was for spamming Quietsea with emoticons. I have learned since then.

Are you 14 or older? I am 15 years old.

Are you mature enough to be considered? I believe I am. Though, how mature I am really depends on others' opinions.

Do you have any past staff experiences in minecraft ? I was an Administrator on a creative server.

When were you first seen on the server? 9/24/12

How much playtime do you have(subtract afk time)? About 23 hours on my current account, 2 days on my old one.

Do you have teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have TeamSpeak, as well as Skype.

What time zone do live in? Eastern

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play? 5 to 6:30 am, and 8:30-9 pm on weekdays.

Do you actively vote? If no why not? I used, do not anymore because the websites lag my computer a ton, and they always glitch.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? Will be gone half of Christmas week.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I value honesty above all else, enjoy helping those who need it, and I judge people not by rank, size, or age, but by their actions towards myself and others.

2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

voted for ys i know youll make a good 1

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Denied, past recommendation deadline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.