GiratinaGX7's Temp Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GiratinaGX7, Dec 23, 2013.

1. GiratinaGX7

GiratinaGX7 New Member

Hello. I'm GiratinaGX7 in-game and I was banned by ezeiger92 a few days before I am writing this. I was banned for griefing at spawn. I don't deny that I did it and I do not deny that it wasn't an accident. However, when this happened, this is exactly what happened. I was at spawn waiting for my friend xFapTasticx (yes this is a player and I know this is a strange name) to log on so we could record our first episode of a cooperative server survival series. Now in retrospect, it was a pretty bad idea to do it at 4 in the morning. The reason I say this is because neither of us were completely awake and aware of what was going on. While I was waiting I was rehearsing a part of the video where I would spaz out and start rapidly twirling me view and hitting the air.
    When I did my first trial of the scene I accidentally hit a diamond ore block on what I remember to be the pvp world portal. When it happened I didn't know what to do and I picked up the ore. I tried to return it to it's place but the chat section gave the "you don't have permission to place blocks in this area" message. Half thinking it was just a dream I started telling myself, "You know what? I'm gonna have some fun!" Then I took all of the other diamond ores on the portal. I also took a pickaxe off of the portal. Then I went over to the peaceful portal and took a diamond sword. Following that was a fire from the nether world portal. Please bear in mind that I was half asleep and "If" I had realized what I was doing I would have called the admin for help when the first block came off the frame.
    After that I went home, smelted the ore, put it in my chest, and went back to spawn with the rest of the items in my inventory. I called the admin as what I thought of as a subconsious joke. I told him that the things just disappeared and acted like he was just a poor admin who wasn't very smart and I feel like I owe him an apology for the rudeness of the way I tried to trick him. I thought he would never figure It out because I can do whatever I want in my dreams. Then I got up to go get some coffee and I came back and he was fixing things and telling me what I did wrong and then I was banned. This happened at around 4:18 A.M. on December 21sr.
    My ban at this point has about 11 days remaining to it. Normally I wouldn't even care because with school taking up the majority of my time, I don't play the game itself very often. However, now that I am on break, it is essentially the only think that I have and want to do. And on top of that, this is my favorite server to play on because the community is so kind except for some of the admins when they are team speaking. But teamspeak is besides the point. I started a daily survival series with my friend and obviously I can't record if i'm banned. My main goal of the series was not only to entertain mt viewers, but give them an idea of what life is like on the server so that they may join our amazing community. It's very much like a two way advantage between me and the server populus. I truly regret my incompetence and poor behavior. I even more so regret my violation of the rules. I do apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused and I give you all my word that I will never grief again. I do hope you will accept this ban appeal so that I may continue contributing to my favorite minecraft community and be given the opportunity to finish my survival server series. And I would like to make one last apology to ezeiger92 for the trouble I made for him because you can never apologize enough for something like what I did. Thank you for taking the time to read this ban appeal.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I have to say that this was on of the most... interesting... moments I've had in about a year. It wasn't very smart, but you know that, and I believe you are sincere. If you are ever online, or really doing anything, and you are so tired that things just stop making sense, I would urge you to get some rest.
    I will shorten the ban to end on Christmas, because people make silly mistakes sometimes, especially when they are tired. Just tell the truth next time, it will be easier on everyone.

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  3. GiratinaGX7

GiratinaGX7 New Member

Thank You so much ezeiger. I don't know how in the world I can thank you. The least I can do is make a shoutout in my next episode. Ill do the best I can to be a better member of the server. And ill also try to go online during the day and not at a time of morning where i need to have multiple cups of coffee just to move my hand.