Arcadia's Weekly PVP Tourney

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by mrtreefingers, Dec 30, 2013.

1. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

I want to hold a tourney in the new arena I built in Arcadia. If it goes well i'd like to evolve it to have it week to week.

The arena can have 4 teams at once, or simply just two teams.

Each team can consist of either 3 or 5 players each. People should come with the intention of representing their town (its ok if your town is peaceful!) so try to get at least 2-3 people from your town to join you.

I will have a warp which I will make public on events day, people are to use that warp and read the rules posted.

We will have 2 game modes in rotation. Deathmatch (last person/team standing wins) and Defend the Chest (1 team offense 1 team defense. The team defending has a placed chest that has things inside; they are to prevent the offense from emptying their chest by 1: reaching the 3 minute time limit or 2: killing everyone on offense).

Each round won will give your team 1 point
    Team with most points at event end wins....!

Event Time: 1/5/14 3:00pm eastern
    Where: Arcadia PVP Arena
    The prize will be:

1 Wither Skull
    1 Eff5UnbrkIII Pick Axe
    15,000r
    Hugs from soph and skittles

Nifix and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I'll try to be there,weekends are hard cuzz I spend most of the afternoon downstairs with my 2 yr old brother...I also suck at pvp but I'm pretty good at finding places to hide lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm in. Who else from Arcadia wants to be on our team? Also, how would the prize be split between the winning team? And what is the status on the gear that will be used during the fights?

4. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I would like to fight. The prize should be split evenly amongst team members, and if the individual members believe one member deserves more, they can pay them extra.

5. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

For arcadia (if alan is still with us)

I would put in order
    Alan
    ndvenckus
    mage
    shock
    jasperli
    myself

However I would like to give PVP Captain to someone who knows better than myself so they can make these decisions. Not my strong point.

Magetime likes this.
  6. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I can be mascot.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

7. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure we don't want this as our mascot.
    [​IMG]

Magetime and Dynodamon like this.
  8. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Bwahaha where the heck did you even find that picture! And I would want that as my mascot.... It would confuse the opponents while destroying their childhood

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I just googled "buff santa" and it was pretty much the first result.