noah_beast_1 My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Noah Roothame, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah Roothame

Noah Roothame New Member

What is your IGN? noah_beast_1

Who banned you?(use @<full username>) I am not sure, it has been over a year

Why were you banned(ban message)? Griefing

When were you banned? 1st July 2013 02:12:00 PM was when i was rebanned.

How long is your ban? Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? My friend, AQTguy, griefed my other friend, retracto something's farm. What i didn't realize is that it was an area were griefing was allowed, mining world 2. In retribution we griefed his house. I put a sign in which i cursed. When i thought about it i destroyed the sign but did NOT fix the damage, as i believed he deserved it. When he got on he called some mods/admins who did something so the could see the damage, which showed the sign. Very shortly we were banned, and i was amgry as nothing happened to AQTguy, who griefed retracto's farm and home
    Why should you be unbanned? Because it happened a LONG time ago, and i did not realize what AQTguy was "allowed" and what we did was not. I am very sorry, it wont happen again. :)

2. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I see no reason for you to not be unbanned. You seem repentant, and a lot of time has passed since the ban. Unless other staff have something against it, I will unban you when I get the chance. I only ask that you make sure you are familiar with the server rules.

Dynodamon likes this.
  3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Unbanned.

Noah Roothame likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.