the_reminator98's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Rem, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    the_reminator98
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>)
    sharqman
    Why were you banned(ban message)?
    "Giving the server a bad rep."
    When were you banned?
    Today.
    How long is your ban?
    3 months
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?

A bunch of people from shadecrest decided to go on cano's server and screw around on. Yes it did get out of hand and i realized on my actions. I created lag in-game and abused a shop glitch so i got banned off of cano's server. I didn't realize it would carry over to shadecrest causing me to be banned for 3 months

Why should you be unbanned?
    when i leave shadecrest, i'm not apart of shadecrest. Just because i do something on another server (which is not connected to shadecrest) doesn't mean i'll do it on shadecrest. And a simple glitch exploit has nothing to do with shadecrest. My lag machines did not crash the server and was only area oriented. I just don't know how my actions on something that isn't shadecrest is related to shadecrest.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

There is a clear distinction about coming of your own accord, and coming from a server. If it is ever the later, then yes you are the face of the server.

This is coupled with the fact that you went "with a group of people from Shadecrest" means that you were representing the server.

It is not my place to pass judgement, only Sharqman's as he did the original ban. All that has been done is a blanket ban on everyone involved, because the behavior displayed was that of a toxic player.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm not going to copy paste, go read north's appeal if my post isn't already deleted, most of it applies here as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.