shadecrest subway

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by TheTechGeek245, Jan 22, 2014.

?

subway format?

1. line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. station/destination

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  3. neither i have my own idea

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

life is about the journey not the destination lol

CanOpenerTrooper and Flamestar00 like this.
  2. Hez

Hez Member

Ya it'd would be pretty cool to have a subway...

3. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Can I just suggest maybe checking with people before you start tunneling though just to make sure they don't have any plans for the areas you might be tunneling through? Maybe post your intended route in this thread and allow people time to post their objections?

4. Hez

Hez Member

Iy
    ya that should be necessary.

5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

dont woory and if you are debating about this project dont i am doing it and if you want ur place as a destination reply here if you have HELPFUL suggestions that will work as well this will be a slow process if it goes well i may make onw on pvp map so if you have a destionation you would like to add please reply now

6. Hez

Hez Member

I'd like my plot to be a destination… I'm going to go BIG on potion making.

7. TheTechGeek245

why would there b lonely buildings im making statoins in the major stops in each region (w/ permission

and hez you dont neeed a stop at ur plot there will be a subway station at siliconia (first to be built)

8. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

All I'm saying is that if you are planning such an extensive project that will pass through many areas of the map it might be good to pass it by server staff and anyone who lives along your intended route.

kmpurplekat likes this.
  9. TheTechGeek245

i checked the dynmap no one living in the route yet thats siliconia to spawn if there was a moose route i dont really have to make a route i can just walk over there which is ironic b/c my build was moved first im going to have fun making the glass tunnel to my home which is an island before i even build smthing on it i must have a rep of building things b4 my personal builds are done i guess im just tring to prove the impossible

10. TheTechGeek245

this project wont even start for another 2 weeks so id just like to get a head start of seeing how much i have to tunnel i will use the least tunneling possible i got this idea from friends that also play and i decided to do it full scale remember how big the map is and how big i want my tunnels 3x3 tall and wide but the length depends on what you people want so if you dont want a ride to your favorite projects fine i dont care but if i have enough people that like this i will actually do this full scale if not it will just be people that would like to have a tunnel

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Please use periods and commas so I can understand what you're saying T_T

Seriously, WHAT?

DeeeezNutz and kmpurplekat like this.
  12. TheTechGeek245

long story short im doing this unless the staff shoot me out of the sky

13. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

That helps.

Good luck.

14. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

You will need materials. Iron for carts, gold for rails, and judging from the distance between the said stops, you will need quite a few pickaxes. If not expensive in rupies, it will be pricey in mined ores.

15. TheTechGeek245

i love how i get free rails from mineshafts
    and i have plenty of other supplies. if i run into dirt my tool will demolish it. if im mining tunnels i can use my daily voting money to buy diamonds then i can enchant them if its underwater i will make a glass tunnel, fill it with dirt , then destroy the dirt

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  16. Hez

Hez Member

Oh k im cool with that! I'll pitch in… just tell me wen u want me to help u.

17. Hez

Hez Member

Ya

18. Hez

Hez Member

And also I'll help... :)

19. Hez

Hez Member

Hahah :)

20. silverflame01

silverflame01 Member

I think you should call it ShadeWay, instead of Subway...
    But I dunno :p