fille_falafel Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by filip, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filip

filip New Member

My IGN is fille_falafel

Who banned you?@QuietSea

Why were you banned? For grefing :(

When were you banned? 24th January 2014 05:48:27 PM

How long is youre ban? permenent

It was a Friday evening and I had bin with my friend all day. When I got home I started my computer and tried to log in to my minecraft account, but it didnt work. I tried at least seven times before I gave up and shouted at my dad to come and help me. He also tried a several times and we restarted the computer. So we tried and tried, we even called the Modjang support. They said that it could maybe be a hacker that hade come over my account.

So then I just waited and waited then finally I could play the game after three days. BUT when I tried login on the ShadeCrest server it said that I was banned for grefing. I couldnt belive it! First my account was hacked and now I cant come in to my favorite server. I mean, I woldnt take the risk of getting banned just by braking someones house or just destroing stuff.

Im just so sad right now. And hope that some of you would understand.
    BTW have someone a tip on a good virus/anti hacker software? I have tryed with AVG but as you have seen it didenĀ“t work as it should.

FILIP

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

That really sucks. I think this was meant for a 2-3 day ban anyways, but we recently had problems with ban plugins.
    You should be good now. :]

sharqman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.