Pvp Council Revamp

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by ZPWR22, Jan 30, 2014.

1. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Since the new maps are finally in the last stages before regular pvp is allowed, I recommend that we seriously discuss the future of pvp and pvp towns.

Seeing that on average there are around 30 people on shadecrest a night, and that the community is finally coming back. Pvp may finally get rolling around again. This time, hopefully we can keep it going for the long run. In the past there was a pvp council that included either town mayors or town assistants. This forum was generally underused and was never actually accomplished anything.

What I'm suggesting:

• One player per town will be allowed on the council for every five members in their town. Mayors will select who is on the council (does not have to be an assistant, can
    • This thread will allow for towns to coordinate between one another, and announce loyalties, treaties, and other forms of diplomatic trade.
    • Players can be managed for their individual actions (Because yes, pvp causes drama) between the town mayors and assistants.
    What I'm really hoping for is that the pvp council is able to keep towns balanced, and wars as fair as possible. But most of all, to keep pvp fun for everyone who wants to play. We need to think of it like a UN meeting place. I also believe that this forum is even more crucial since the ban of a few key pvp admins, because it will be harder for the more eh peaceful admins to really understand what's going on, because like all things, pvp requires a lot of leniency from the staff since that's the nature of the game.

With that, I leave a final thought. As time has gone on pvp has changed. Town's have risen and fallen. Legends have been made. The infamous (cough PROD) still leave a bitter taste in our mouths. What I'm suggesting is that the rules for the pvp map be decided by the council, and finally approved by admins.

With that, I bid you all adieu.

-ZP

Hez, DeeeezNutz and Flamestar00 like this.
  2. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

i agree with this :)

Flamestar00 likes this.
  3. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

As do I. PvP has been boring and THIS could awaken fun times!

4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

PVP is dead all previous attempts have failed, awasted was the only one who was trying and he's gone there's no hope left.

5. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

you seem to be neglecting the whole point of this thread mage, it's to get people active in pvp so it won't just be one person trying to revive pvp; it would be a whole team.

6. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Excuse me? He is back :p

7. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

If I can join 2 towns then I will do pvp

sent from meh Technology

8. Hez

Hez Member

I am all for this! Peaceful gets boring after a while hahahahah. I want to let my inner dark side free MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! ;)

9. Hez

Hez Member

Wow THAT my friend... is sad

10. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

How optimistic -_-

Hez and hywzerboydy like this.
  11. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

I like this PvP and raiding is fun... Especially since I have finally got a good sword :D

12. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

You shoulda made yer town pvp

13. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Well hey there little miss Debbie Downer. What's got your knickers in a twist?

May glorious and bloody conflict soon grace the lands of pvp once more.

From the Space phone.

14. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

So I've waited about a week, max still hasn't replied to my inbox. Hopefully we can make an established thread without the need for an actual board.

15. MyEternalPassion

MyEternalPassion New Member

This is a great idea, and I'm sure the rest of Aurora is all for it.

16. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Just don't put me as council person....though lately I have been running/walking out and about of pvp...pvp needs more people..cuzz it's pretty dead cept for the towns...just from what I've seen and mage,you're hardly ever on so I wouldn't open my negative mouth if I was hardly on....Just saying

follow the buzzards

17. Hez

Hez Member

Hey I have heard a lot of talk about Auorora... May I see it? Or can someone show me some screen pics?

18. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

hez go join it

19. Hez

Hez Member

Wait do u mean ur not coming to ShadeCrest again?? And that Siliconia is shutting down?

20. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

So, just an update.

There is not an official forum board, but there is currently a group chat containing all the council members. Right now we'll wait for cyber to get perms to the forum.

The official ruling on potion bombing will most likely be posted later this afternoon.