Feed the Beast: Monster 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dynodamon, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

FTB is updated to 1.1.0. Nothing in the installation process has changed other than the version.

2. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

So when I try to log in I get this message...
    The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile:bloodStoneBrick, tile:largebloodStoneBrick, tile:spectralBlock

Any idea on how to fix this?

Legend9468 likes this.
  3. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Disable the mods?

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Not quite sure how or why, but I was having the same problem as Dman.

First boot-up it showed the mods as en/dis abled like normal, and then after trying around a few versions (recommended, 1.09, etc) the list then reset and I was able to reconfigure the mods.

All good now and I'm on the server.

5. Dynodamon

Yea, make sure that you re-disable/enable the mods. The client will reset them when update happens (though somtimes it can be goofy).

6. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Yeah the same thing was happening to me I just updated it to the current server version and that fixed it.

7. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

I tried what Legend and Dyno suggested, and it worked. Thank you gentlemen.

8. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

"Tried what Legend said"

You do realise mine was pure fluke?

9. Runicglobe

Runicglobe New Member

I'm having trouble with the server, it kicks me off then when I try to get back on it keeps saying connection lost: end of stream please help lol

10. Dynodamon

I restarted it about 10 minutes after you posted this. Looks like it fixed itself out. :)

11. Runicglobe

Runicglobe New Member

Thank you

12. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

So I tried playing again today after not playing in awhile. updated it n' stuff. When I try to connect to the server my launcher closes by itself... any idea's?

13. Runicglobe

Runicglobe New Member

I was on when you tried to join, something could be clashing when you do join, did you download a texture pack?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

14. bobbylou4

I did not(that I'm aware of) but did it say that I had connected?

15. Runicglobe

Runicglobe New Member

Yeah it said you joined, showed you had like 1 bar and then it said you left

16. bobbylou4

Hm. I'll try it again later tonight then, thanks :)

17. Runicglobe

Runicglobe New Member

No problem, if It doesn't work delete the whole monster folder and re download the 1.1.0 pack again

18. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

um i only see Monster 1.1.1, am i just blind or is that the one i need?

Edit: I am blind.

Another edit: everything works, I connected to the server successfully, but my computer isn't really happy with the 198 mods active..... I max out at 20 fps....

Edit n3: I am quite new to all the mods and stuff (I only figured out how to install Forge yesterday) and I would like some help about how to start out... I'm kinda lost with all the new stuff. I know what the ME system does and I know how to craft a pipe, but that's about it.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  19. bobbylou4

So uh.. I can connect to the sever most of the time, other times I can't. when I do connect I get kicked within a few mins.. any suggestions?

20. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Have you tried not being a noob? I hear that helps in these types of situations. HA.

But seriously, what message do you get when you crash/get kicked? That will most likely tell you what the issue is.